Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Apple iPhone 3G (Black & White)

by MissingStudios Posted 8th Sep 2008 at 8:26 AM - Updated 8th Oct 2008 at 10:29 PM by porkypine

61 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 39 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 29th Sep 2009 at 6:19 PM
i can't make a call ... it does allow me to answer but not to call anybody ... what should i do ?
Test Subject
#27 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 9:19 AM
An iPhone! COOL! Just like my iPhone in reality ^^
Thanks a lot :P
btw, can you make an iPhone for TS3 too?
Test Subject
#28 Old 10th Dec 2009 at 1:03 PM
cool....
thank you, I love it.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 11th Dec 2009 at 3:27 AM
This is cool beyond cool. My friend is techno genius and i told him about it and he loved the idea. Thanks.

"He was my best friend. I would always love him, and it would never, ever be enough."- Bella Swan on her friendship with Jacob
Test Subject
#30 Old 24th Dec 2009 at 8:24 AM
I need help, im sad to say this, but the phone here kept saying something about bd gosrub tree or something like that, and it doesnt work for my phone. Can you fix that bug for me? i'd love to download this again properly. Thanks!

If life gave me lemons, ya know what I'd do? I'd throw them back and Demand EDWARD CULLENS.
Test Subject
#31 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 3:01 AM
Thanks! I don't really like the default phone.
Test Subject
#32 Old 30th Apr 2010 at 10:20 AM
Default Meh
Quote: Originally posted by Anomiko
Hi,
I'm experiencing some problems with this file and I'm not sure how to fix it. I have all the expansion packs except Free Time. Every time my character tries to answer the phone using the iphone, the cell simply disappears. I checked in my inventory and its no longer there. If I want to get it back, I have to go all the way back to the store and buy a new one. Does anybody else have this problem? I really like this object and would like to keep it but it seems a little pointless if I can't answer the phone.

Thanks in advance.

I dont have this problem , Mine Just errors the game when i try and use it , its weird because the Ipod touch works great (: just The iphone does not :l , im going to uninstallit now so il leave you with thus haha x adios xxx

'You Only Get one life , so live it as crazy as Possiable'
Test Subject
#33 Old 16th May 2010 at 5:55 AM
Very cool. Just wondering, we allow recoloring of the object? Because I can think of many ways this can get even more funky and creative. :3
Test Subject
#34 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 11:44 PM
Hello MissingStudios
I downloaded it and it worked cause on my sims wants it says they want to get one and I cant find it anywere! It said to click on vending machine but i just cant find it!
Help!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 16th Oct 2010 at 5:48 PM
:d :d :d :d :d :d :d <(ttttthhhhhhxxxxxx)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 1:18 AM
yeah well. the white one isnt on your site anymore. i want to kill myself now. i wanted the white one.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 5:31 PM
Awesome! but if it's possible could you make it a phone/music player/Handheld in one? if not could you make reskins for the music player and Handheld with a similar model? i'd be awesome.
Top Secret Researcher
#38 Old 21st Nov 2010 at 11:17 PM
Is it functional as BOTH a cell phone AND a handheld game?

ENTJ
Test Subject
#39 Old 10th Dec 2010 at 12:21 AM
it won't work. I start the game, then my family loads and after all those icons load, the game wont start it keeps loading. Also, i took it out of my game then the game works fine. why is this happening
Test Subject
#40 Old 5th Mar 2011 at 2:04 PM
i cant find the white iphone on missingstudios.com!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 7th May 2011 at 10:13 PM
looks very nice thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 13th Jun 2011 at 7:51 PM
I love this !! :DD
#43 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 4:05 PM
It looks really cool, but can someone tell me how they use a mobile? Please?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 3rd Aug 2011 at 8:08 AM
Really cool stuff! Thanx for sharing!!
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 12th Aug 2011 at 4:24 PM
I have patched My Apartment Life but I still have the problem where the phone disappears, this happened after taking this file out of my Downloads folder.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 16th Aug 2011 at 6:51 PM
This is awesome thnx!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 26th Sep 2011 at 4:26 AM
awesomee
Scholar
THANKS POST
#48 Old 24th Nov 2011 at 1:27 AM
I have the same problem as previously mentioned, custom cell phone won't work properly since installed Apartment Life. Installing patches won't work either. Too bad your iPhone is the coolest custom phone on MTS2. No one makes newest custom cell phone today, with the compatibility with Apartment Life (since players have been moving to TS3) I struggle to choose, keep your iPhone but experiencing missing cell phone after answer the call, so my Sims don't answer it on cell phone but home phone. Or remove your iPhone so it would make the cell phone works normally...
#49 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 1:33 AM
Ha! I'd figured out why suddenly your cellphone disappears from answering a call for no reason!

Fix your Apartment Life with unofficial AL patch: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=299586
That patch will fix:
1. Cellphones can now be answered without being eated.
2. Receiving NL-mail at an apartment now works, no longer renders mailbox
unusable and dooming your sim to eventual eviction.
3. Cooking skill is FUBAR'ed by moving into an apartment.
4. Inactive apartment residents no longer slowly drained of hobby enthusiasm.
5. Pianos no longer ADHD due to function arguments being garbage.
6. Teens able to work on restorable car again.
7. Apartment resident kids not in the active family no longer lose grades
every day and automatically fail school and get taken by the SS.
8. No longer required to greet Gypsy(impossible) or employees<->customers.
9. Should be able to retrieve date rewards dropped outside apartment now.
10. Love Potion no longer restocks as Nice Potion instead.
11. Chance cards at work/school no longer error if you walked.
12. NPC rentpayer hour moved to 1900 so vampire tenants don't suicide at noon.
13. Social Group townies no longer all generate as the same sex.

It is not custom content's fault. Apartment Life has many fatal glitch and error codes to the game. My iPhone finally came back normally without being eaten by my Sims
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 25th Dec 2011 at 12:17 PM
Thanks a lot! It looks pretty real, my sims would love it! xox
Page 2 of 3