Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 6:35 PM
That's no moon... Its a space station!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#77 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 7:40 PM
blackstallion681 - I like how the tree borders the picture... great shot

. . .

LJ
Field Researcher
#78 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 9:20 PM
This thread needs more love... please everyone, post more 'hood landscape pictures! They're always so lovely to see and this is one of my favourite threads here

. . .

LJ
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 12:12 AM
Pennysims: These are beautiful. The second and fourth almost have a Maxfield Parrish look, to me.
Theorist
#80 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 3:53 PM
Only one little pic this time, but me and my selfsim found this view quite inspiring.

God I miss rain in this game.

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 4:08 PM
Pennysims: Nice pics,especially for first picture
tizerist : Beautiful world and also the picture

Lemme be yo sledgehammer
Forum Resident
#82 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 4:59 AM
Overcast morning in Twinbrook

View from the dam.

It felt like the beginning of a "Swamp Fever"
Field Researcher
#83 Old 24th Aug 2010 at 10:46 AM

Pennysims:
What a lovely view!

A little something from Twinbrook:

[IMG]http://i38.tinypic.com/2rdko5i.jpg

[/IMG]

Instructor
#84 Old 24th Aug 2010 at 11:31 AM
So gorgeous. Almost makes me want to play Sims 3 despite its flaws (heh).
Test Subject
#85 Old 25th Aug 2010 at 7:16 AM Last edited by Jmac90 : 29th Jan 2011 at 5:52 PM.
I've spent a few months in CAW modifying the Sunset Valley map into a new city that is currently named Empire....

I finally got around to modifying the INI files so I could get stormy skies and fog in addition to sunny and partly cloudy skies...

This forest is where the military base and runway were in the original Sunset Valley....

Field Researcher
#86 Old 25th Aug 2010 at 10:52 AM
Jmac: I love the second picture with the houses. Looks so cute! It makes me want to play around in CAW again, just to be able to build on smaller lots. I hate those super-size ones that comes along in the EA hoods.
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 25th Aug 2010 at 10:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by linnulvklo
Jmac: I love the second picture with the houses. Looks so cute! It makes me want to play around in CAW again, just to be able to build on smaller lots. I hate those super-size ones that comes along in the EA hoods.

I agree. That second picture looks amazing and reminds me of Desperate Housewives for some reason haha. It's totally what I wanted the Sunset Valley to be like in the first place as it looks so realistic.

But I just know my computer would have a hissy fit if I were to have that many houses next to each other with high detailed lots on high lol. 1 or 2 would be fine, but obviously it would look rubbish. It can cope on 12, but only with EA lot spacing
Scholar
#88 Old 20th Sep 2010 at 3:27 AM
Just a little pic of Sunset Valley I captured last night. (View from Stoney Falls.)

♦ Animal Lover, Eco Friendly, Loner, Perfectionist, Vegetarian ♦

Sensitivity is strength.
Mad Poster
#89 Old 28th Sep 2010 at 11:51 AM
My guy on a jog

almost home...

Lab Assistant
#90 Old 1st Oct 2010 at 8:34 PM

Overview of my city, tentatively named Portdale.

Not very pretty, but big enough to have a few diverse neighborhoods.

Stayton Bay (beach/tourist district) and Maywood (upscale residential neighborhood).

West Side
Fairview (farming village), Elmsworth (rural village) and Cape Wilson (fishing village).

East Side
Downtown Portdale, Ralston (bohemian district), Chinatown, Burwell (slum district), industrial district (currently unnamed) and docks.

Not shown in the pics: Edgewood (suburban district), the mountain resort village and the prison island.

To reach the unreachable star.

Wilde Legacy

Test Subject
#91 Old 1st Oct 2010 at 10:35 PM
pennysims: I love the tint you use on your photos. They're gorgeous!

Forum Resident
#92 Old 5th Oct 2010 at 1:49 PM
Twinbrook

Field Researcher
#93 Old 6th Oct 2010 at 2:51 AM
I prefer small towns so I can keep track of my families so this one was perfect for me! Its called North Shore. A small town but BIG in personality!

Field Researcher
#94 Old 9th Oct 2010 at 3:54 AM
Sienna Desert

Lab Assistant
#95 Old 9th Oct 2010 at 1:33 PM
VeronicaLodge I love the Sienna Desert, it's the cutest little town!
Forum Resident
#96 Old 11th Oct 2010 at 2:55 AM
VeronicaLodge- Both of those towns are so cute. I just love Sienna Desert. It's so colourful!
Theorist
#97 Old 11th Oct 2010 at 6:59 PM
I wasn't supposed to show this off until EP3 arrived because theres whole slews of real estate missing, reserved for Penthouse suites and such, but heres two preview pics of my modified Overlook Bay.

#BlairWitchPetition
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Field Researcher
#98 Old 15th Oct 2010 at 12:21 AM
Here's my little simmy town of Shore County. Specifically, I'll show some pictures of the "Cannery Beach", a former fishing port which will become a hot nightlife spot when I get Late Night.

And a view of the main part...

Forum Resident
#99 Old 28th Oct 2010 at 10:46 PM
Draw distance in my game is set on low (because if it's any higher I get the "error 12" thingy)
But here it looks really awesome.
Like the real city, the fog and polution!

Theorist
#100 Old 1st Nov 2010 at 5:21 PM
My town just got a massive upgrade. Much tanks to Jynx, what a good job you did.

#BlairWitchPetition
Page 4 of 15