Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Money for CAS Families (Four Flavors) [Updated 6/21]

by Six_by_Nine Posted 20th Jun 2010 at 11:20 PM - Updated 23rd Jun 2010 at 2:04 AM by Six_by_Nine : Adding flavor

106 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 74 Feedback Posts, 31 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Mad Poster
#26 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 5:59 PM
Oh, I want this but without the red smiley face, I don't know....hahaha!!! Thanks, I hate when you have to buy your family a danged crappy house to start out with. Great job!
Test Subject
#27 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 7:03 PM
this is great! now i can make my rich snobby families rich to start with! :DD
thank you soooooo much!
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 7:08 PM
Thank you. I do wish there was a way the families came with 100,000 for the big houses rather than using the freerealestate cheat during edit town mode.
Test Subject
#29 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 7:14 PM
Crazy-simple, yet crazy-nessescary. Thank you! =D
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 7:31 PM
"What This Mod Does NOT Do: Give you a red smiley face next to your money"

Aww! I'm not going to download now. :D

LoL, This is great mod. Thanks for sharing. This is perfect for giving my sims a better nest egg after buying thier first house.

*~*t.o.w.a*~*
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#31 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 7:57 PM Last edited by Six_by_Nine : 21st Jun 2010 at 8:17 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Nik Sim
Oh, interesting ... When I submitted such a mod (just with 4 more flavours) in last July it was rejected ... :/
ORLY? Maybe just a different moderator? I was actually surprised a mod like this wasn't on MTS, due to its demand and difficulty. :P

Quote: Originally posted by Anach
You missed a zero on the 25k tweak. Says 2500, instead of 25000

...? What says what about what? o 3o It gives 2,500 instead of 25,000? Hmm...Lemme check it out...
EDIT: Aha! I see what you mean. 25k is fixed. I also added a 40k flavor, 'cause I felt like it.

Quote: Originally posted by Krat0s
Is it possible for a higher one, like 500k, because I don't want the restrictions of not being able to buy every house! Thanks in advance (the reason that I can't do this myself is, because I got a mac...)

There's always familyfunds or motherlode. If more people request it, I'll make it.
Test Subject
#32 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 8:28 PM
Love love looove! Been waiting for a mod like this for ages! You're my hero! <3
Test Subject
#33 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 10:20 PM
Geez, THANK YOU! Why no one else has done this sooner....you're my hero.
Test Subject
#34 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 10:39 PM
Wow, this is awesome! I always thought the amount of money they give to start off was ridiculously low.
Test Subject
#35 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 1:27 AM
Well.. Thank you!!!

..Welcome To Rokkenjima..
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 2:16 AM
Although I pressed the 'thanks' button, I wanted to personally thank you for such an INVALUABLE mod. Why hasn't this come out sooner?! I've always hated that I had to make a family of 8 just to have a decent amount of money for said Sims to start with. Again, THANK YOU for this awesome mod. *in surfer dude voice* Dude, you RAWK!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#37 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 4:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DeLoure
Although I pressed the 'thanks' button, I wanted to personally thank you for such an INVALUABLE mod. Why hasn't this come out sooner?! I've always hated that I had to make a family of 8 just to have a decent amount of money for said Sims to start with. Again, THANK YOU for this awesome mod. *in surfer dude voice* Dude, you RAWK!
Decent? The amount of money EA gives you isn't anywhere NEAR enough for eight people. :<
Test Subject
#38 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 5:41 AM
I was JUST thinking someone should make something like this!! Like seriously JUST thought that. Then I see this & "FUCK YES!" =D
Forum Resident
#39 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 5:42 AM
If you could make a sims 2 version of this I would be forever greatful.

Life is moving too fast, I don't have the energy to keep up.
Test Subject
#40 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 6:35 AM
Awesome.
Test Subject
#41 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 7:35 AM
Thanks heaps! You're a life saver hehe
Test Subject
#42 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 7:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rileyjcquinn
Dude, Don't thank yourself. I can tell you used S3PE so thank the creator, no the BS of I , myself and me.

This is awesome! And you should thank yourself! Lots and lots. I never would have thought of doing this on my own.
Test Subject
#43 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 4:14 PM
I see only one download file?
Test Subject
#44 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 4:46 PM
thanks for presenting this mod

can it works on ambitions?
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 5:15 PM
I'll try the 40k one. Than you!!!!!!

Thanks for creating!
Feel free of kindly correcting my spelling mistakes
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#46 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 7:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kitty Paine
If you could make a sims 2 version of this I would be forever greatful.
I don't have TS2.

Quote: Originally posted by curlz
I see only one download file?

It's a .zip file, meaning it's a bunch of files all into one. In the .zip is all of the files to choose from. Only choose one, though. :P
Test Subject
#47 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 12:47 AM
Is this expansion pack compatible?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#48 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 2:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by adirgeforher
Is this expansion pack compatible?
Yes, I have both EPs.
Test Subject
#49 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 2:38 AM
Would you mind making perhaps a 60k or 80k version? My neighborhood has lots of mansions that I would love to fill with my custom families
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#50 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 6:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by skopz
Would you mind making perhaps a 60k or 80k version? My neighborhood has lots of mansions that I would love to fill with my custom families
Uhh...You can always use freerealestate to move them in and use the 40k flavor to give them money to start with.
Page 2 of 5