Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Superhero Cape for Child-Adult

by generalzoi Posted 2nd Nov 2005 at 7:22 AM - Updated 3rd Oct 2008 at 10:38 PM by generalzoi

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 39 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 12:36 AM
It goes great with the new suits of armor in OFB!

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Test Subject
#27 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 10:18 AM
Yay! A cape!

Now I can die happy. xD

<_< >_>

Where's my signature? D:
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 3:09 AM
Very cool. Thanx!
Instructor
#29 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 12:52 AM
This will go perfect for the "Gray Champion" sim I'm working on...
(An adaptation of Nathaniel Hawthorne's character, a bit different from the one in "Twice-Told Tales")
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 2:05 PM
Wooow this mesh is really great! How did I never see this here before? THANKYOU SO MUCH!!! I've been looking for a cape for a sim story I am doing, and for my sims haloween costumes!!! ^_________________________________^

Wheeee!
Test Subject
#31 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 5:31 AM
I'm hoping the Uni requirement is a mistake, as I am otherwise poised to download; not only that, but it looks stupendous.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#32 Old 14th Apr 2007 at 4:13 AM
Yeah, Uni isn't required. I wasn't sure whether it was when I uploaded it, because I was brand new, but it should work with anything from OfB on down (Pets and Seasons though, maybe not).

Come hang out with me and SynapticSim at The Lair
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 2:38 PM
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I've spent the last two days frantically searching for *something* that could double as an Elven cloak (you know, the ones that Frodo and company got in "The Fellowship of the Ring"?) and I've finally found it. I may edit it a little so it looks a bit more...cloak-like, but that's that. THANKS! Hannon le. :D
Test Subject
#34 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 5:26 AM
Well i was all excited about the cape ...then i realized you need University ..i wasn't so much happy about that and i need shmexi batman but he is not complete without his cape...but in The Incredibles it is apparently dangerous to have a cape and im running on well to get my question across can you possibly make a batman cape ..for Nightlife and or Pets and or just without EPs? it would be much appreciated tehe =)

EmoKatieWillBeForcedToEatYou
Test Subject
#35 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 5:28 AM
OH nvm i just realized maybe i should read the things you said "idiot idiot idiot" YAY NO UNI WHOO HOO ..haha

EmoKatieWillBeForcedToEatYou
Test Subject
#36 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 10:39 PM
Thank you so much, this cape is perfect!
Test Subject
#37 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 2:08 PM Last edited by strovod : 27th Jul 2007 at 2:28 PM.
I don't know what matters but every ime I want to download it it says: page can not be found but I can download other things from this site

please help me

oh it finally worked

nice upload!
Test Subject
#38 Old 3rd Nov 2007 at 7:17 AM
Wow, this brings back memories from Sims 1, when I used to hope that my Sims kids wouldn't be wearing that stupid hat. Cos you couldn't change it, they were stuck with that dunces hat.
My point is, that hat matched a cape, which I didn't like. But I like this one.
Field Researcher
#39 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 3:29 AM
You know, my one vampire sim in my series was looking for a cape to go with his Kimono, if only I didn't film it before I found this. But still, thank you.
Test Subject
#40 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 9:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by generalzoi
No, totally recolor it and post it here. That's what I made it for. Even if someone just wants to put out a lot of basic colors, like the red varpunen wants. I could do that myself, and I just might if no one else does, I'm just concentrating on the meshes right now. But this is for everyone: Recolor away!!

Thanks. I was planning on making a recolor, but i wanted to make sure i had your permission.
Test Subject
#41 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 6:42 PM
What accessory does it come under (eg glasses, makeup etc) ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 18th Jul 2012 at 6:50 PM
I know this was made a looong time ago, but is there a way you can make a bodybuilder cape?? Because in the bodybuilder mesh, the back of the sim goes over the cape. Btw, thank you so much for the cape!!! ♥
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 11:16 PM
Thank you GENERALZOI
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 20th May 2015 at 10:52 AM
Thank you so much! This is gonna be greattttt for the simstuck project I'm starting! John Egbert for the win!
Page 2 of 2