Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Inventor
#176 Old 21st May 2013 at 2:12 AM
Bonnie & Clyde 8/10

What a surprise of an old movie. If you like action this is definately worth checking out
Advertisement
Test Subject
#177 Old 21st May 2013 at 9:34 AM
Seeking a friend for the End of the World 8/10
movie about the end of the world,got some laughs but it's not a comedy
Mad Poster
#178 Old 21st May 2013 at 2:10 PM
Killing Them Softly (2012) - Drama - 6/10

This is a strange film and not much happens. Some fools rob a mob run card game and then a hit man kills them. It takes place during the 2008 election and when the characters are transacting business in bars, Barack Obama is on tv in the background blathering away. At the end Brad Pitt delivers a rant about the USA and Thomas Jefferson ('a rich white snob who's sick of paying taxes to the Brits. So, yeah, he writes some lovely words and aroused the rabble and they went and died for those words while he sat back and drank his wine and fucked his slave girl.') An odd movie.
Test Subject
#179 Old 22nd May 2013 at 6:35 AM
Limitless 8/10
great movie and entertaining too,Where the heck can I get those transparent pills?
Alchemist
#180 Old 23rd May 2013 at 7:52 PM
Fast & Furious 6 (2013) - 5/10
Not as good as the other films kind of a let down.

Texas Chainsaw 3D (2013) - 2/10
Really bit let down and the blood and gore was hardly anything and not very realistic. It was not scary at all.

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Test Subject
#181 Old 24th May 2013 at 7:44 AM
Django 8/10
great action, and 'the bag' scene had me on the floor with gut pains from laughing.
Forum Resident
#182 Old 24th May 2013 at 7:56 AM
Resident Evil Retribution- 0/10

Took a AAA series and pooped all over it.
Test Subject
#183 Old 25th May 2013 at 8:52 AM
Zombieland: 8/10 - great and very funny movie. And Bill Murray, he is a genius
Top Secret Researcher
#184 Old 25th May 2013 at 10:06 AM
The movie adaption of going postal by terry prachett. 9/10

Awesome film and I love terry prachett's books also the film has two of my favorite characters lord Vetanari and Adora.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Field Researcher
#185 Old 26th May 2013 at 2:15 AM
The Impossible with Ewan McGregor and Naomi Watts

The movie was based on a true story of the 2004 tsumani about one family's survival in Thailand.
It was extremely intense & well acted though quite difficult to watch at times.

I thought it was a very powerful, well done movie & would give it two thumbs up.

Sugah's Place
... Providing quality Sims 2 downloads in a fun, friendly forum setting ...
Specializing in gorgeous Sim models, CC recolors, custom walls, prime real estate, original challenges & more!
Scholar
#186 Old 26th May 2013 at 3:40 AM
Last three movies I watched:

Laura (1944) Gene Tierney, Clifton Webb, and Dana Andrews - 10/10

Full Metal Jacket (1987) Mathew Modine, Vincent D'Onfrio, and Adam Baldwin - 9/10

Serenity (2005) Nathan Fillion, Summer Glau, and Gina Torres - 10/10

It's expected that I'd score them highly; I wouldn't have bought the DVDs if I didn't f****** LOVE these movies.
Forum Resident
#187 Old 26th May 2013 at 4:02 AM
The Blue Lagoon (1980) - 8/10

Wee bit random with the different animal shots and excessive nude swimming but overall a great movie.

The moon so bright shows me the way
Deep in the graveyard beside her I lay
Knowing she'll keep me safe from all harms
Though six feet apart, I lay in her arms...
Mad Poster
#188 Old 26th May 2013 at 1:30 PM
Shadow of the Vampire(2000) - 8/10

I enjoyed this film - funny, creepy and well done in general. It's about (fictionally) the filming of Nosferatu.

"F.W. Murnau: Why him, you monster? Why not the... script girl?
Max Schreck: Oh. The script girl. I'll eat her later."
Test Subject
#189 Old 27th May 2013 at 9:51 AM
Saw Snitch the other day. Good film. Intense, emotional, suspenseful. And it has Jon Bernthal in it, he plays an ex con, but a reformed one. I'm looking forward to seeing his new tv show LA Noir on TNT. The Rock kicked ass as usual, just on a more subdued level.

8/10
Test Subject
#190 Old 28th May 2013 at 10:10 AM
Tokyo Story - 10/10

I am speechless, right after watching It, The movie really touched me beyond words
Alchemist
#191 Old 9th Jun 2013 at 8:13 PM
Identity Thief (2013) - 5/10
Was a good story-line but not as funny as I thought it would be and it went on for to long.

Gangster Squad (2013) - 3/10
Went on forever the film did not need to be that long and it was very boring.

Rio (2011) - 5/10
Was a funny sweet and cute film.

Grown Ups (2010) - 5/10
Was a funny film and I can't wait to see the next one.

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Helptato
#192 Old 10th Jun 2013 at 12:17 AM
Wreck-It-Ralph

10/10

I loved it, it was really cute and I just love the attention to detail (including the super cute end credits). The soundtrack is awesome.

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Mad Poster
#193 Old 10th Jun 2013 at 1:08 AM
My son kind of thought that Wreck it Ralph should have won the ...whatever award it is for animation film...last year. He thought it was better than Brave. I can't say, I slept through Brave and have yet to see Wreck it Ralph, although the previews look really cute.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Forum Resident
#194 Old 10th Jun 2013 at 2:15 AM
armageddon - 10/10

Massively underrated. Amazing story, amazing cast, awesome thrill factor, sad ending.

Whats not to love? It should of been rated higher. Critics of the 90`s are fools.
Lab Assistant
#195 Old 13th Jun 2013 at 10:29 PM
My little bro and I just watched Frankenweenie. It's such a cute movie, almost made me cry!
Instructor
#196 Old 15th Jun 2013 at 3:28 PM
Oz the Great and Powerful: 5/10 - It was all right. It had some funny moments, but overall I probably won't watch it again, but it was worth seeing at least once.

Snitch: 7/10 - Dwayne Johnson should definitely stick to acting. The wrestling thing is just odd, but his movie acting is great. That and Shane (Jon Bernthal) was in it from The Walking Dead. It was a good movie.

Escape from Planet Earth: 7/10 - It had more humorous moments that I thought it would and it was a pleasant surprise.

Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters: 9/10 - I loved this movie. The makeup was fantastic and the storyline kept me involved. It reminded me of The Brother's Grimm, which I also took to.
Lab Assistant
#197 Old 15th Jun 2013 at 9:22 PM
V for Vendetta: 9/10. It's been awhile since I've seen the movie, but after a rewatch it still makes an impact on me. "People shouldn't be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people."
Lab Assistant
#198 Old 16th Jun 2013 at 3:13 AM
The last movie I watched was The Hot Chick: 9/10- Its such a funny movie, awesome cast, heaps of funny moments, Rachel McAdams, Anna Faris and Rob Schneider are in it and they portray their roles extremely well.
Theorist
#199 Old 16th Jun 2013 at 5:52 AM
Mazes and Monsters

This is a 90 minute movie that was made in the 90's to serve as a warning against the true satanic evils of Dungeons and Dragons. It's about this guy who meets a girl who plays Mazes and Monsters and this other guy who calls him Frileg at the end of the movie. And that guy is role playing a holy man and his actor is Tom Hanks before he was famous. I think he might be ashamed of being in this movie.

Thumbs up and thumbs down at the same time.
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#200 Old 16th Jun 2013 at 6:03 AM
Today I got the new Oz The Great And Powerful movie on DVD. I saw it in the theater. I will say that it is a much better movie when you aren't watching it in a theater that smells like ass.

edit: Shoosh, I remember that movie. It was like a train wreck, where you didn't want to watch but couldn't look away.
Page 8 of 39