Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Longer Equestrian Center Hours

by KVRadiation Posted 7th Nov 2011 at 7:09 AM - Updated 27th Mar 2012 at 6:22 PM by KVRadiation

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Forum Resident
#26 Old 13th Dec 2011 at 5:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fzephon27
after removing it, now i can't race period, it says the next race is tomorrow at 5pm, i wait til the next day at 5pm and still no race. this sucks.

delete your cache... it will come back the original.
Field Researcher
#27 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 1:16 AM
Anyone know about 1.29 compatibility?

Common sense is one of nature's great ironies... It turns out common sense isn't so common.

Please see my new journal for news on my mods as well as requests.
Test Subject
#28 Old 25th Dec 2011 at 5:57 PM Last edited by Patoloszek : 26th Dec 2011 at 11:16 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Chicken0895
Anyone know about 1.29 compatibility?

Well.. I updated to 1.29 and every time I tried to participate in a race, my game crashed. Therefore I assume it's not compatible with 1.29.
Waiting for the mod to be updated

edit:
sorry, it turns out it's the new patch causing the crash.
It crashed on a new game with only two mods in (updated): the mastercontroler and awesome.
Hope EA will fix this issue soon.
Test Subject
#29 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 3:01 PM Last edited by Bruinsnor : 2nd Jan 2012 at 4:47 PM.
It doesn't work at my game It says that the next race will be at 0.00 am. :S

Oh, now it does work, I just had to wait a few minutes :')
Test Subject
#30 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 2:38 AM
Thanks for the mod! :] It was a nice thought, despite the flaws in execution.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 24th Jan 2012 at 11:48 AM
Would love an update to this :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#32 Old 27th Jan 2012 at 3:33 PM
I would love a update on this
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 5th Feb 2012 at 8:35 PM
This is a much needed mod at least in my game. So I was very excited to see it. I gave it a try in spite of the fact it clearly says it is for 1.26 and I am patched to 1.29 hoping it would still work. It did not.

I tried the 12 hr version
I installed it with and with out awesome mod, but i did not take out other custom content. The time in game was Saturday so that as noted changes could take effect on Sunday (even though I thought that note was for the 24 hr version). The text for the center changed to next show 10am tomorrow, or 10 am... but i could only actually enter show at the normal 5pm weekdays. It did seem to let me enter the noon show on Sundays that work only occasionally in my game.

Thank you for this mod. I would be very interested in an update, if you find the time or have the inclination.
Test Subject
#34 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 3:51 PM
Hi guys!
I downloaded the mod Longer Equestrian Center Hours 24 h version. I have all the exspansion (Showtime included) and i have some trouble with this mod. It works fine the first time i play The sims, but the next time it doesn't work anymore. When i go to the Equestrin center i've got the message "...come back another time". It's a problem with Showtime's upgrade?
Thx
Test Subject
Original Poster
#35 Old 27th Mar 2012 at 2:43 PM
I'm looking into this today. It's very likely that Showtime changed things up and I've only recently had the time to look into it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#36 Old 27th Mar 2012 at 6:27 PM
Not sure what was changed with Showtime but the Equestrian Center hours were pretty steady from 10am to 8pm which were times not present anywhere in the EquestrianCenter or ShowVenue files.

I may have solved the issue with the center being unavailable even though it should. When I set the ShowVenue show duration to 24 hours that was conflicting directly with when the shows were actually starting. This appears to have been causing the shows to "overlap" and the next show to not trigger which would make the center unavailable every other day.

For now, I've done away with the 12 hour version and instead have a 21 hour version uploaded. I chose 21 hours to maximize the amount of time the center would be open while avoiding the above overlap.
Test Subject
#37 Old 6th May 2012 at 5:56 AM
Works perfectly in my game. Every day at 10 I can start racing, race all the way till 8 am, take a break till 10. Start all over again.
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 27th May 2012 at 3:14 PM
New version is working for me. Tested in new hood and then played for a few hrs in a saved game. in both cases I entered beginner racing and advance racing, with no issues.

Notes: If it is after 10am in game time when the mod is put in, I did have to wait until the next day for the new times to take effect. If it was earlier than 10 am in game time then took effect same day.

I found I can enter more than once with same horse, which someone said was a problem for them with an earlier version so wanted you to know whatever was causing that was at least fix for me.

I use Nraas story progression and was informed that town person where being successfully pushed to enter shows. Plus I have awesome mod. So far no conflicts.
Field Researcher
#39 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 8:59 PM
Is this compatible with 1.38?

Wow, it's beautiful outside. I should probably do something....

Like close the blinds on my window so there isn't a glare on my computer screen.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#40 Old 15th Sep 2012 at 12:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gothicwitch2004
Is this compatible with 1.38?

Having just gotten Supernatural I've been testing this out. So far I haven't had any major issues.

I did have a report that this mod cause a malfunction with SimFest which caused sims to stand around at SimFest for hours on end with nothing going on. I haven't had that exact issue myself but if anyone else manages to replicate it I'd love to hear about it.
Test Subject
#41 Old 18th Sep 2012 at 8:08 PM
I'm still encountering the issue whereby I'm not able to enter any competitions even when it's at 10am for consecutive days. I was able to the first time I added this mod but after the next day, the competition tab was greyed out for me.

I am playing with supernatural by the way.
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 27th Sep 2012 at 3:31 AM Last edited by wendylady : 27th Sep 2012 at 7:49 PM.
I have found that its the smaller center that gives me the 10 am issue. It works fine with the bigger one. All xp/sp.
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 11th Nov 2012 at 7:12 PM
I have looked at the 1.42 changes and compared xml's and this mod should be fine for use with patch 1.42

Hope this is helpful
Test Subject
#44 Old 12th Dec 2012 at 7:50 PM
I have tried playing with this mod (I have all eps inc SEA) but it does not change anything. The center is still only open for a few hours a day instead of 10am to 7pm.
Test Subject
#45 Old 16th Dec 2012 at 1:37 AM
I have that same issue. I can enter a couple competitions right at 10 am, and then no more until the next day at 10 am. It's nicer than having to wait until 5 pm, but still not really long enough.
Field Researcher
#46 Old 17th Mar 2013 at 7:34 AM
This mod is incompatible with 1.50 and should NOT be used with it.

Common sense is one of nature's great ironies... It turns out common sense isn't so common.

Please see my new journal for news on my mods as well as requests.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#47 Old 20th Mar 2013 at 11:53 AM
*Attempts to recreate mod for personal use*
Test Subject
#48 Old 15th Jun 2013 at 6:14 AM
Default Thanks
Quote: Originally posted by KVRadiation
Having just gotten Supernatural I've been testing this out. So far I haven't had any major issues.

I did have a report that this mod cause a malfunction with SimFest which caused sims to stand around at SimFest for hours on end with nothing going on. I haven't had that exact issue myself but if anyone else manages to replicate it I'd love to hear about it.

I have run into one other Hic-up though. But this time it is on the Theathers If you haven't found that already.

Personally I don't mind I just time my Pick up my Payments. When I do make a Mistake on Pick up Time just means more cash for my Sim
Test Subject
#49 Old 30th Jun 2013 at 6:13 PM
Does anyone know if and when it will be compatible with 1.55? I really loved this mod, but it's causing some problems. >.<
Test Subject
#50 Old 18th Jul 2013 at 4:05 PM
yeah is there anyway to make it compatible with 1.55?? it was so useful
Page 2 of 3