Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Will Loyd Wright DollHouse Now Recolourable *Updated 2007-04-04*

by SnowStorm Posted 11th Jun 2005 at 2:05 AM - Updated 5th Nov 2008 at 1:07 PM by -Maylin-

50 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 48 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Instructor
#26 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 4:31 PM
wow im so glad somebody figured out how to recolor it cant wait to see more recolors
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 26th Jun 2005 at 6:06 PM
Thanks a lot
Field Researcher
#28 Old 27th Jun 2005 at 2:40 AM
Thank you. I was sick of the tired old blue house in the game.
Field Researcher
#29 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 7:09 AM
Thank you for making this recolorable! I've never even seen a smashed doll house, so that part not being the same color doesn't bother me a bit.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 4:08 PM
Yay!! Finally! *just realised she wanted this*
Field Researcher
#31 Old 17th Jul 2005 at 10:22 AM
Finally new colors for the doll house.... Thanx! :D
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 27th Jul 2005 at 5:51 AM
I have pictures of the Charmed Doll house if anyone is interested in the recolor. as i noticed it was requested eaelier.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 15th Aug 2005 at 4:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by petalstaken
I have pictures of the Charmed Doll house if anyone is interested in the recolor. as i noticed it was requested eaelier.

oooohhh...I am! I am! Pick Me! *jumps up and down*

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 15th Aug 2005 at 9:49 PM
Here you go. These are pictures of the Charmed doll house. I wish i knew how to recolor but sadly i haven't the time to learn the program. Have fun and cant wait to see what the recolor looks like.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 18th Aug 2005 at 9:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by petalstaken

Hi there!!
I have done the Charmed recolour Here Don't forget to down load the recolourable dollshouse from this thread for it to work!!
Enjoy!!
Aims
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 12:14 AM
Perfect.. Thank You!
Retired Live Chat Moderator
#37 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 8:46 PM
Was the next EP version's CEP that was going to be updated with this the Nightlife one?

Just curious. Great work-around in the meantime... shame about it being a separate object tho.

:lion:
Deedee
Test Subject
#38 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 7:46 AM
want to thank u for all your wonderful projects cant stop downloading them for my game. i will not recolour any at all i don't like to pinched other people's art work. good job. )
Test Subject
#39 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 11:48 AM
Thanks for this. It was really annoying me to download recolours & then not have them work. Thanks again.
Top Secret Researcher
#40 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 1:43 PM
Finally new recolours
Test Subject
#41 Old 3rd May 2006 at 10:00 PM
Fabulous, smashed reverting or not, I have been pulling out my hair thinking that I was doing something wrong with the original ! Thank you.
Instructor
#42 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 1:06 PM
Thank you so much, the recolours look fab too

*** If you can't brighten them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit ***

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Test Subject
#43 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 2:16 PM
Yay! Me and my friend already talked about how we wish the dollhouse was available in more colours, and now it is! <3
And were can I get that awfully cute crib that you can see on the screenshot? ^^ (last crib/item on that page)
Field Researcher
#44 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 4:17 PM
Finally!!! Now I won't have a blue dollhouse that sticks out like a sore thumb in my pink girls rooms. Thank you, beautiful work!!
Test Subject
#45 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 3:01 AM
these are awesome i have been looking for these but it says the .zip file is corrupted. any advice for me?
Instructor
#46 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 1:17 AM
xD
The smashed reverting is a problem for me, but I'll deal with it.
I'll just have to order my sims to stop smashing the dollhouses. Or maybe just make nicer sims... Lol.
Anyways, this is wonderful, though I think now CEP already works for the dollhouse..? Anyways, lots of people on here are using your mesh, I've noticed. You've caused quite a number of people to create wonderful dollhouses. Thanks.
Test Subject
#47 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 9:59 PM
hi Snow--thank you for this! is it possible for it to be available in Commercial Lots?
Instructor
Original Poster
#48 Old 5th Apr 2007 at 3:56 AM
New version posted that does not revert when smashed! See first post for downloads and more info.

Eclectic Sims The place for your younger sims and unique animated items!
Charmed Sims Archives Gorgeous Clothing, Furnishings and more.
Two great sites ALL FREE NOW!!!
Test Subject
#49 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 2:18 PM
thank you this is a good toy.
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 10th May 2013 at 10:21 AM
Guess who's going to give his cute little girl sim a new toy. Me! Thank you for this creation.
Page 2 of 3