Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 3:18 AM
Default Realistic Birth/Labor Mod
I've seen many videos, and I want to see my simie suffer. Hopefully it will have different ways for a sim to give birth, like laying down legs up, squatting, water birth, or assisted with husband. I'd like for it to make it longer too.
If you find this, you're really awesome!
Thank You! :lovestruc

"I'm not playing with my wockets, I'm playing pony adventuwes with my pwincess dollies!" - Suesy, from The Benedict Legacy
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 7:53 AM
There's a hospital-EP created by the members of BackAlleySims. Your pregnant Sim has to get to the hospital when it's time for the birth of the baby. That's website with adult content too so I can't post a link. To download stuff there you need to register. I haven't ever heard about water birth for the Sims or anything else except of this hospital-Addon.
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Jul 2011 at 6:02 PM
I want to have a realistic birth of my sims laying down, I have the sims 3 and i want her to lay down to give birth
Site Helper
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2011 at 11:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ggdsgirl
I want to have a realistic birth of my sims laying down, I have the sims 3 and i want her to lay down to give birth
You'll have better luck in the Sims 3 WCIF forum.
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Jul 2011 at 8:21 PM
I want my sim to lay down to have birth for my movie i have seen a chair for this purpouse in sims 2 but not sims 3!! :/
Mad Poster
#6 Old 3rd Jul 2011 at 9:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by molza
I want my sim to lay down to have birth for my movie i have seen a chair for this purpouse in sims 2 but not sims 3!! :/
Please refer to Mootilda's post above yours.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 3rd Jul 2011 at 9:11 PM
Test Subject
#8 Old 10th Oct 2011 at 5:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by el_flel
Please refer to Mootilda's post above yours.
Sorry I was new to this site then
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Oct 2013 at 4:30 PM
I found a forum on black pearl sims: http://www.blackpearlsims.com/showt...hild-birth-pose. It talks about some childbirth mods, I have the labor of love mod and the XPTL childbirth mod. I hope this is helpful in your search.
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th May 2015 at 7:55 PM
I want my sim to have Braxton hicks and maybe a false alarm or two before giving birth.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#11 Old 15th May 2015 at 8:36 PM
This thread is 5 years old. Please let it RIP.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#12 Old 15th May 2015 at 8:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
This thread is 5 years old. Please let it RIP.

Well, ya know, I agree, but the posting instructions are quite insistent that we search before we post. So, how old is too old?

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Mad Poster
#13 Old 4th Dec 2015 at 1:31 AM
Ahhhhh! They're giving birth to a zombie! Run!