Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 9:28 PM
WCIF Teen Woohoo
I have looked,and looked,and looked for this. I have tried inTEENimater,but I was looking for some thing a bit less complex.Help?

So seriously,who farted?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 10:45 PM
Carrigon's teen woohoo in bed here?

in Soviet Russia, the sims mod YOU.
Oh, I went there.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 11:52 PM
Jenflower's Woohoo Teens is probably what you are looking for. It allows teen woohoo plus adult/teen romantic interactions, but without all the extra hoopla InTeen has.

On my site I have dozens more Sims 2 mods. These mods come with no support so use them at your own risk.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Nov 2010 at 5:52 AM
Thanks.I posted this 10 days ago,and it is already on page 2.Impressive.

So seriously,who farted?
Test Subject
#5 Old 28th Nov 2010 at 4:04 PM
Does anyone know a way to get the original teen woohoo from simstosim.com without having to donate/pay is there a way to get it for free. Or do you know any other teen pregnancy/woohoo mods that keep the teens in there teen life stages instead of becoming adults. I have the intennimtor and how could they sAy it works for teen pregnancies if the teens become adults. I know that the teens can get married and stuff but it doesnt really matter because if you want them to become pregnant they become adults a d I don't like that.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#6 Old 28th Nov 2010 at 4:11 PM
There are two links to teen woohoo mods above. Maybe try one of them?

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 28th Nov 2010 at 4:13 PM
playerjason1374,
The teens still look like teens, and they're only temporary changed to adult settings. If you use the "NoAdultTeens" flavor pack, they'll stay teens with teen options. There's more info at Simbology.
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Nov 2010 at 4:33 PM
Thankyou that was helpful.
Test Subject
#9 Old 26th Jul 2013 at 6:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cyjon
Jenflower's Woohoo Teens is probably what you are looking for. It allows teen woohoo plus adult/teen romantic interactions, but without all the extra hoopla InTeen has.

What file do I download? I have all the eps and sps. Also, isn't this inTeen? I have a hack/mod which said it might conflict with inTeen, unless I edit the file name, but I'm unsure... My last EP/SP I installed was Bon Voyage. The first was The Sims 2 Deluxe (Nightlife)
Scholar
#10 Old 26th Jul 2013 at 7:26 PM
Nope woohoo teens and inteen are two different mods. As for which file you download, you'll want the one titled 6n-apartment life since that was the most recently released ep
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Jul 2013 at 1:44 AM
As a third alternative, there's also wild child which is considerably less complex than inteenimator, though I haven't used it personally.