Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Nov 2020 at 5:56 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 2nd Nov 2020 at 2:43 AM.
Default Halloween candy buckets
I'm looking for Halloween candy buckets/baskets (I'm thinking pumpkins or something like it) for Trick or Treaters, as accessories and/or objects for kids (and other ages?). If there's one that's both an object and an accessory version, that would be very useful (because I kinda need both) but at this point I'd be glad to just find any at all (I was hoping to do a very quick photoshoot, but realized I was lacking everything I needed and had to go about collecting it ).

I know I've seen some around, but I can't remember where and I've looked all the usual places. I just find a whole lot of TS3 and TS4 ones...

A large candy bowl or two for handing out to the trick-or-treaters would be nice, too - but I think I've found a couple I can use.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Nov 2020 at 2:25 AM
@simmer22, Candy bowl with other Halloween treats :
https://cluedosims.tumblr.com/post/...co-part-i-of-ii
Field Researcher
#3 Old 11th Nov 2020 at 1:06 PM