Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#126 Old 28th May 2007 at 4:33 PM
Thanks, Gerbera, Haylifer and Tea! <3 I'm happy you like the bio, it was... interesting to write.

Quote: Originally posted by Gerbera
((She looks hot! And the bio is cool What's her name? Damia?))

Yup, Damia. I always spend ages picking names, to make them fit the character. Damia is feminine version of Damien, that means "to subdue", referring to how Malkavians can control other's minds. Lorccan would be something like "the fierce small one", since (in my mind atleast), she's a tiny woman. Of course, she picked out these names herself when fleeing from Greece.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#127 Old 28th May 2007 at 4:36 PM
((Wow, very well thought, I am impressed Maybe I'll makeover Stella's bio etc a little ...))
#128 Old 28th May 2007 at 4:45 PM
Yep, she is uber cool pixel :D
#129 Old 28th May 2007 at 4:48 PM
o.o
Pixie she is awesome and puts my Malkavian to shame!
#130 Old 28th May 2007 at 7:40 PM
Sorry. I'm dropping out. I'm not very good at this, and I'm sure somebody more eager would prefer to take my place.

Just kidding. I'm not really. :D
#131 Old 28th May 2007 at 8:50 PM
Why? Don't drop out, we haven't even begun yet!
Test Subject
#132 Old 28th May 2007 at 8:51 PM
Emily, I am also not very good, but we'll all learn while we're doing the rp
Please try it ...
#133 Old 28th May 2007 at 8:54 PM
Okay, okay. I was just being cranky. Sorry.
Inventor
#134 Old 29th May 2007 at 5:12 AM
what clan you belong to: Tremere
name: Celeste La Morte

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#135 Old 29th May 2007 at 4:33 PM
In a couple hours I will be posting Round 1, so if you haven't but would like to join please get your app in now.

(Sarah, if Round 1 is already posted and you haven't finished your app yet that's ok.....just try to get it done asap )

See how crazy all your fellow simmers are! The MTS2 Community Neighborhood
Test Subject
#136 Old 29th May 2007 at 4:38 PM
Oh yeah *jumps around* Finally :D

Another question, may be stupid ... Will characters die every round? And if so, how is it decided who dies and who survives?
#137 Old 29th May 2007 at 5:10 PM
Awesome, can't wait to start! :D

I was about to ask the same question Gerbera, you beat me to it
#138 Old 29th May 2007 at 5:58 PM
Yaaaaay! I've never rp'd Vampier but I think it'll go well ^^

To bad Our characters hate each other Tosh xD
#139 Old 29th May 2007 at 6:01 PM
I'm excited now :D. Oooh! Yes, and how does this dying thing work?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#140 Old 29th May 2007 at 6:16 PM
I'll explain everything in the first round but no someone doesn't necessarily die every round....if they manage to escape then no one dies. But at the convening of the vampires, to try to determine who the hunter(s) is/are then someone for sure will die :D

#141 Old 29th May 2007 at 6:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by devoshka
I'll explain everything in the first round but no someone doesn't necessarily die every round....if they manage to escape then no one dies. But at the convening of the vampires, to try to determine who the hunter(s) is/are then someone for sure will die :D

Ok, I get that you will explain everything when we start, but I really want to know: Will you randomly pick someone to be the hunter? Then they pretend not to be, and try to act and fit in with everyone else?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#142 Old 29th May 2007 at 6:26 PM
exactly....and there could perhaps be 2 of you...if the hunter chooses to make a deal with a vamp who agrees to submit to the will of the hunter thus turning on their fellow vampires.

#143 Old 29th May 2007 at 6:28 PM
I'm glad I've got the right idea then. I feel very smart.
Test Subject
#144 Old 29th May 2007 at 6:47 PM
Has the hunter already been selected then, or will you randomly choose one of us at the start of the first round? :]

I'm so excited!! X3

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Ghandi
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#145 Old 29th May 2007 at 6:59 PM
the hunter HASN'T been chosen yet, b/c I'm waiting till first round is posted in case there are any last minute entries, and I don't want it to be obvious that someone is not the hunter

@Tea (since I don't want to keep clogging up the thread....who says they can't ) I mean IRL yeah it would be possible...but for rp sake who's to know :P

Ok guys I'm gonna work on the first round so I can't answer anymore questions....but I will try to fully explain everything as I post round one. Also once round one is posted keep OOC chatter to a minimum if you have comments on someone's behavior that deals with your character that you might not agree with PM them and ask them to change something, also remember no godmodding. And if you still have questions, please feel free to ask.

#146 Old 29th May 2007 at 7:01 PM
Cant wait to be horrible x]

Too bad the hunter cant be romantically involved with the vampire(coughbuffyIknowcough) xP
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#147 Old 29th May 2007 at 8:19 PM
Default Round 1-Hollywood
Welcome to Hollywood!

The glitz, the glamour, the fame, the stars, all are discovered here in Hollywood, but little do people know that it also has a dark seamy underbelly. Whores, crackheads, pimps, and deviants strolls the streets at night. But there is something that dwells here that should strike fear into all inhabitants. Like all other creatures that prey upon others, they only come out at sunset.

The sun is setting on the horizon, and as usual there is a beautiful sunset which is caused by the pollution in the air. The tourists are wisely leaving to go back to safer areas and the night life is beginning to stir. Like it does to all living creatures, Sunset Blvd beckons......

Tonight there are 3 places that seem ripe for the plucking.....

The Viper Room

Partly owned by Johnny Depp till 2004, the Viper Room is most famous for being the site where actor River Pheonix OD'd (overdosed) and died. It didn't detract from its popularity though. It continues to be a hot spot for young actors to come and party.

The Mann's Chinese Theatre

The grand opening of The Mann's Chinese Theatre occurred on May 19, 1927. It has since become one of Southern California's most well known landmarks and is steeped in Hollywood lore, having been home to numerous premieres, birthday parties, corporate junkets and two Academy Awards ceremonies. Among the theater's most famous traits are the autographed cement blocks that reside in the forecourt, which bear the signatures and markings of many of Hollywood's most revered stars and starlets.

The Hollywood walk of Fame

It is a sidewalk along Hollywood Boulevard and Vine Street, which is embedded with more than 2,000 five-pointed stars featuring the names of celebrities honored by the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce for their contributions to the entertainment industry. At night, it becomes a haven for street walkers and drug dealers plying their trade.

You will make a choice of which will be your hunting ground. But beware, a hunter has infiltrated the Camarilla posing as a vampire and is slowly picking off the kindred. A trap has been laid at one of these locations, and if you happen to choose wrong, it could be your last night of feasting. If you do choose wrong, you will still have a chance to survive. Clues will be given as to something or someone that could save you. But if you fail to find that object/person, you will perish.

In the beginning there is only one hunter, but this hunter has a chance to make 2 deals throughout the contest. One would be a deal to one of the Kindred to submit to him (in a non gender way), and turn on the others, in order to save their life. The 2nd deal would be to someone who is about to lose their life, but is offered a deal and in return must put another up for sacrifice.

ETA: Forgot to add when this choice will end....I will give you till Friday evening my time (GMT +3) to make a decision. And in a post you MUST put in BOLD where you choose to feed for the night. And so start RPing! You all somehow arrive on the Sunset Strip and whatnot and take it from there.

Lab Assistant
#148 Old 29th May 2007 at 9:12 PM
Default Lhidias ;; Day 1 - RP 1
ooc;; Im almost scared.. xD Anyway, here's my first... -crosses fingers-

The sun sunk below the horizon, and the sky faded from its pinks and oranges to a much more demure dark blue. Stars were not visible yet, although with the bright lights of the entire city, they were nearly unheard of. A few, perhaps.
People everywhere. Cars honked and made their way along the street, engines and music blaring, and loud mouthed women chattered away, their heels clicking on the cement.

Footsteps, lost in the noise, made their way down the street as well. He talked to no one, and would do anything to avoid any sort of contact. No one looked at him twice.. Few looked at him at all. Everyone had something they were focused on anyway.

Lhidias finally stopped, coming to rest between some little restaraunt and a store. Leaning against the cool stone wall, he watched the world with uninterested eyes, listened with bored ears. He was not the sort of person to take in everything that was going on. Simple, more direct, he only paid attention to what he thought needed it.

He fit the stereotype of the Brujah clan less than usual on this night. Wearing jeans, a t-shirt, and a black zip-up sweatshirt, he did not seem to be the tough biker guy. If anything, he fit in rather well, looking normal in his dress and appearance.
The only evidence of his personality was how he held himself, head, although bored, high with a self confidence and assurance. Knowing perfectly well that anyone who tried to give him trouble would have their ass kicked.

Certainly, he was bored. Too early in the night to get anything done, the clock having just hit 8. Still, he liked to come.. Early. See what there was to see of the pickings that night, and perhaps.. Have a bit of fun.

Afterall, it couldn't hurt.
#149 Old 29th May 2007 at 9:13 PM
Awesome! ((ooc: yes Gerbera, we start RPing. I'll go whip something up))
#150 Old 29th May 2007 at 9:15 PM
NO! I was just about to post my app. Is it ok if I post it really quickly now?

Page 6 of 37