Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 9:21 PM
Favorite Music / Music to state of spirit :D
Ok, so Rabid start the post to "What Are You Listening Now?", but now It would probably be sweet if we tell each other wich one is our favorite music of ALL times and the music and/or lyrics that fit most to our state of spirit at the moment

I'll start out:

Music of ALL times: Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You
Music according to my state of spirit: Pussycat Dolls - Jai Oh! (Please don't make fun of me, I'm happy and I think that music Happy! =D)
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 10:00 PM
Favorite Music of ALL time...that's a toughie, but I'll go with Hanging by a Moment by Lifehouse, simply because it's me and my husband's song. (pardon the bad grammar there)
Music according to my state of spirit...I'm not completely sure if I understand what you're looking for here, but I'm going to say Make Yourself by Incubus. I try to live my life my own way and not let anyone dictate how I should be. I am not always true to this, but I do try.
Instructor
#3 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 10:50 PM
ALL time: Gary Moore - The Loner

state: Anouk & Kane - My Best Wasn't Good Enough

All and all, no good.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 10:53 PM
My absolute favourite of all time with no exceptions would have to be "Amie", by Damien Rice. It's amazingly beautiful, and I just can't get over it.
At the moment, my 'state' might be "First Night", by The Hold Steady. It's sort of calm and slow, but not overly slow.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 9:35 PM
All Time: "Where the Road Meets the Sun," by Kate Herzig and Matthew Perryman Jones.
At the Moment: "Bethena," composed by Scott Joplin and performed by Alexandre Desplat. Very languid and laid back.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Scholar
#6 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 4:07 AM
All Time: 'Mama I'm coming Home' (Ozzy O.) I think it's so beautiful, and is one of his best pieces.

State: Don't kill me, and I know the song is super overplayed, but I PROMISE I liked it before it was overplayed! Anywho, I would have to say 'Halo' (Beyonce). . . Because I think that it's a great song, and really makes me stop and listen, even though I've heard it too many times to count. . . Seriously, my area has 3 pop stations . . . you listen to it on one, flip to one of the others and I guarentee you'll hear it before too long.

Sims, like life, is very unpredictable. One minute you're eating four day old pizza, and then the repo-man steals your only sofa and you're in tears. ...then the food poison kicks in.
Instructor
#7 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 4:32 AM
All time: Destiny's Child - Lose My Breath

Currently, my state: Lady Gaga - Paparazzi