Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 3:22 PM
Default WCIF Male sims that look like this:
Please help! I've been searching for sims like this the entire week! If you could just give me someone who makes sims like this. Because I couldn't find any good sites ;-;

#1 Male

#2 Male

#3 Male

#4 Male
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 7:52 PM
They look like Oritasho's sims, but I don't see any sims for download on her lj. Maybe Mouseyblue?
Forum Resident
#3 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 8:11 PM
They are Oritasho's sims Vivitalia but they are from her machinima so she won't put them up for download, I don't think
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#4 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 9:12 PM Last edited by maxon : 8th Jul 2015 at 11:20 PM.
Whosever they are, they obviously like flinty-eyed sims.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 9:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vivitalia
They look like Oritasho's sims, but I don't see any sims for download on her lj. Maybe Mouseyblue?

Thanks, and yeah 3 of them are from Oritasho
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Nov 2020 at 12:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pixieecat
Please help! I've been searching for sims like this the entire week! If you could just give me someone who makes sims like this. Because I couldn't find any good sites ;-;

#1 Male

#2 Male

#3 Male

#4 Male

The 4th male isn't Oritasho's I think the 4tth male is someone else's. I think her username starts with an A but I'm not too sure.