Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Feb 2020 at 10:50 PM
Default SimPe - Geometric Data Container issue?
So I'm trying to make some face template defaults following this guide: https://katu-sims.livejournal.com/18978.html however despite doing everything right, the moment I get to the step where you replace the template with the replacement you wish to use and then you have to CHANGE THE FILENAME it doesn't change the filename at all, in fact, the very moment I hit commit it commits but then the GMDC simply changes to '[GEOMETRIC DATA CONTAINER]' and appears to be blank with all details removed from the GMDC essentially making it an empty file. I don't know how to fix this, I have tried so many different versions of SimPe, I've tried various methods to remedy this issue to no avail, I've tried saving anyway, closing SimPE and then opening the file again but all progress remains lost. I saw in the comments of that aforementioned tutorial that the few last (most recent) comments had the exact same issue. Anyone know how to fix this?

I've done replacements in the past so I really don't understand why I'm having this issue, I'm on the latest version on windows on an ASUS gaming laptop if that means anything.