Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Aug 2020 at 12:50 PM Last edited by citybeyond : 30th Aug 2020 at 6:23 PM.
Default Employees aren't paid on owned business lots hack
I'm sure I saw a mod a while ago, maybe on here or insim that stopped employees from being paid at all on owned business lots.
It might have been called double dip or something similar but that doesn't turn up any results either.

I've seen the squinge mod that reduces the pay rate but hoping for one that stops them from being paid at all while on the owner's lot.

Thanks in advance!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 30th Aug 2020 at 1:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by citybeyond
I'm sure I saw a mod a while ago, maybe on here or insim that stopped employees from being paid at all on owned business lots.
It might have been called double dip or something similar but that doesn't turn up any results either.

I've seen the squinge mod that reduces the pay rate but hoping for one that stops them from being paid at all while on the owner's lot.

Thanks in advance!

It took some digging, but I think I found it. employeenodoubledip by Singularity at MATY.

Quote: Originally posted by Singularity
EmployeeNoDoubleDip prevents playable sims who are employed at a business from heading to work when you play their lot. This was a quick fix to try to reduce sims getting paid twice or more due to playing different lots. A more substantial one, perhaps with tokens, may eventually be forthcoming. NoCommProtect was made under the same general premise as Pescaso's nouniprotect -- that is, a holy quest to eliminate invincible sims. Sims will pass out (and therefore drown) on community lots now, as well as starve to death. Kids still cannot starve to death, but that's standard Eaxian behavior so I've left it alone.

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...pic,9555.0.html
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Aug 2020 at 2:22 PM
Thank you so much!! How wonderful of you
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Aug 2020 at 2:24 PM Last edited by citybeyond : 30th Aug 2020 at 6:22 PM.
Thank you so much!! How wonderful of you

I must have got the title of the mod confused because that's not quite what I'm after. I want the employee to still go to work on their own lot and get paid. Instead, I want them to work but be unpaid when they're on the owner's lot. I'm trying to run a profitable restaurant.

EDIT - For anyone else interested, I found the hack I was after! http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,7315.0.html
I missed it the first time!