Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Oct 2020 at 12:17 PM Last edited by The Literal Rose : 18th Nov 2020 at 5:38 PM.
Default FOUND: A clean version of this icon?
I'm making custom memories and I want to use the family icon as a base for them, but I can't find a clean version of it that doesn't have a tiny icon in the bottom right corner layered on top of it.

If you go here, do CTRL+F and search "(Sim) Joined the Family!," you can see the picture I'm talking about. You can see other memories that use this picture below this memory, too.

Can anyone help me out here? There very well may be a clean version located in the game's files, but I can't think of anywhere it's used and I'd rather not have to look through thousands of pictures to find it.

Thank you.
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 17th Oct 2020 at 12:59 PM
Forum Resident
#3 Old 17th Oct 2020 at 2:56 PM Last edited by vegan_kaktus : 17th Oct 2020 at 4:49 PM.
I made a quick edit in Photoshop for you. If you think it's good enough, you're more than welcome to use it :-)
Attached Images

Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Oct 2020 at 7:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vegan_kaktus
I made a quick edit in Photoshop for you. If you think it's good enough, you're more than welcome to use it :-)

You're a star! Thank you.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 17th Oct 2020 at 7:31 PM
Glad I could help! :-D