Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Nov 2020 at 7:26 PM Last edited by jotaerre : 16th Nov 2020 at 2:29 AM. Reason: Move to Solved/answered
Default FOUND - Original MayPink's poseboxes
I looked at MayPink's site but all I can find are broken Dropbox links, I'm looking for these specific ones: Pinup, Sexy, Seductive and Cute girl poseboxes, I'm looking for the original ones as I know they're basegame compatible and doesn't require any other hack, maybe someone saved them to SFS.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: found with the valuable help of foxmanic and simmer22 thanks a lot!

Here are the links if some other needs them:

https://app.box.com/s/4ryk8r1qjfl1ryvd4awodyw5vw3aj4wd

https://simfileshare.net/folder/20121/

From now on I'm just a lurker, the sad truth about the Orwellian status of the sims community is not "off-topic" neither is "politics".
Check part of my current (non sims) creations at my J.R.'s Angels page
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 14th Nov 2020 at 7:48 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 14th Nov 2020 at 8:06 PM.
Simfileshare is a bit meh today, but I have a bunch of the boxes (can't see the "seductive" one, but the three others seem to be there). Doesn't look like the file I had with picture references wants to upload, but crossing my fingers for the one with just the files.

(After 3 tries) Eh... Let's try Box instead. Bonus reference pics (because I had them).

I don't know if they're the original ones (I doubt someone recloned them, though), but if you have problems with BG compatibility, it could be possible to adjust a couple things in the files to make them compatible. If you need any help with that, let me know. It is possible I've tinkered with some of the files at some point, but it's so long ago I can't remember (I usually mark them if I do, though).
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Nov 2020 at 8:45 PM Last edited by jotaerre : 16th Nov 2020 at 5:20 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
Simfileshare is a bit meh today, but I have a bunch of the boxes (can't see the "seductive" one, but the three othhttps://modthesims.info/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=5689153#ers seem to be there). Doesn't look like the file I had with picture references wants to upload, but crossing my fingers for the one with just the files.

(After 3 tries) Eh... Let's try Box instead. Bonus reference pics (because I had them).

I don't know if they're the original ones (I doubt someone recloned them, though), but if you have problems with BG compatibility, it could be possible to adjust a couple things in the files to make them compatible. If you need any help with that, let me know. It is possible I've tinkered with some of the files at some point, but it's so long ago I can't remember (I usually mark them if I do, though).

Thank you so much @simmer22

I just nabbed the file from box and I'm seeing its content right now and your wonderful and helpful "bonus" pics, I can see the pinup, sexy and cute poseboxes there, the "Extra" is nice add-on I forgot to ask for but you included it in the zip, I already had the model, model 2 and natural from those "ol' good times" gone at least 12 years ago.

Still there is a chance to get the seductive, I just need to wait and see, some other member can have it.

From now on I'm just a lurker, the sad truth about the Orwellian status of the sims community is not "off-topic" neither is "politics".
Forum Resident
#4 Old 14th Nov 2020 at 8:49 PM
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Nov 2020 at 8:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by foxmanic
I should have all Maypink's stuff here: https://simfileshare.net/folder/20121/

Thanks a lot @foxmanic SFS is refusing to open here right now, but I'll make another try later, for sure!. :D

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Nov 2020 at 2:23 AM Last edited by jotaerre : 16th Nov 2020 at 2:53 AM.
Thanks again @foxmanic and @simmer22 I grabbed the poseboxes from your links and they load and works, @simmer22 as you told me about a possible compatibility problem, I've tried first the Cute posebox from your link and it worked perfect, here is its pose 3.

Time to move this thread to the solved category.