Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jul 2021 at 10:04 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Plumbot wishes are gone after traveling back to the present
Patch: 1.67

I have retried this several times, both with and without mods and CC, cleared caches, tested in a brand new save game with a different plumbot... no matter what my plumbot's wishes never survive the return to the present. The human's wishes are fine. Does this happen to anyone else? How do you prevent it? Is there a trait chip I need or what?
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 7th Jul 2021 at 12:16 PM
@Igazor may know, are you using any NRAAS mods? There's a dreamcatcher aspect but I'm not sure how that works with plumbots.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 7th Jul 2021 at 5:22 PM
I'm afraid there's a pretty large gap in my knowledge base there as I rarely play with ITF features, so I can't say I've ever experienced successes or failures with traveling plumbots. The OP has already engaged our developer in a brief conversation about this issue at NRaas but he didn't have much to offer either beyond helping to confirm that it's really an EA issue and not one generated by the mods (but the mods aren't helping in this case either).

Dream Catching is relevant when switches between active households are navigated, it doesn't really come into play across world travel in any reliable way that I know of.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 7th Jul 2021 at 6:38 PM