Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jul 2021 at 1:19 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Rare brief Sim/Pets deformations at game freezes
On some rare occasions, when my game catches a freeze, the model of a Sim/pet might get deformed for a split second, and then go back to normal. This isn't your usual game corruption, where your characters turn into eldritch abominations for good, but a brief visual bug whenever the game catches a freeze, after which the characters look normal again with no sign of corruption, and after that nothing else seems to indicate that something is wrong. Is this a known problem, or should I be paranoid about having potential bad CC? Delphy's Dashboard doesn't report any corrupted CC installed. Just to be clear, the game seems to be perfectly fine with no major glitches that would indicate something is wrong with it, it's just a rare and brief visual bug that makes me go schizo over whether or not my game is corrupted, and that's my main concern.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#3 Old 7th Jul 2021 at 12:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by supra107
On some rare occasions, when my game catches a freeze, the model of a Sim/pet might get deformed for a split second, and then go back to normal.

You mean like this?

If so, I have no idea what is causing it but my game seems to be fine as well.