Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jul 2021 at 10:06 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default S3OC Freezing when Writing Package
Ok let me give you some context,
I have a couple of old merged CC files, dating back to 2017 to 2018, this was before I discovered the power of CCMagic. I am currently going through a spring clean of CC in my game and found that some of the CC I have installed that I want to remove are contained in these merged files. I do not own the separate files for these items of CC anymore, a dumb decision, I know, so I found out that you can clone these files to remove them in S3PE.

The problem is S3OC does not work whenever I try and clone. I can open the program fine and select the file and choose the CC I want to clone, settings that I am trying to use are attached below. It will start the cloning process just fine but once I teach writing Package, the program just freezes and says Not Responding in the task manager.. I have waited there for about 10 minutes and nothing happens and I know it should not be taking this long with my specs.

I have a pretty high spec PC, running a Ryzen 7 3700X, 32GB of DDR4 3600mhz CL16, an RTX 2070 Super and have the game and S3OC installed to my main drive, which is a 1TB NVMe.

I have tried uninstalling the program and re-installing it, changing some settings and putting it Compatability mode but it does not resolve the issue

Does anyone know how to resolve this issue? I have not seen any other posts on it and I don't want to part ways with the CC I want to keep,
Screenshots

Sims is a game I have cherished ever since I was young. Enjoy it, it's just a game!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#3 Old 25th Jul 2021 at 8:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
Hmmm it runs fine on Win 7, but another member had the same problem on Win 10. She resolved it, but I don't know how.

Thread: https://modthesims.info/showthread....636#post5709636

paging @LucieSims

I just followed the advices given, .

I speak French only. If my statements are harsh, rude for you, that's not intentional. I just think Different due to my Language and my Culture.
But truly, I am open-minded than you think of.