Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jul 2021 at 3:47 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default Greyed-out eyes and messed up hair/face textures?
So yesterday while playing the game I took a sim into CAS to edit them and their eyes, hair and part of their face looks like the pic below. Every sim I've taken into CAS since then has had the same issue and its really annoying because I basically cant edit any sims at all now. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me either, as I hadn't added or removed any custom content from my game between the play session before this occurred so it's seemingly random. Also the sims look normal in gameplay, this is just in CAS. I also noticed that a mod of mine that removes eye shine has seemingly randomly stopped working as well because sims suddenly have the spotlight back in their eyes (which is what this mod removes). I have no idea why this would happen for seemingly no reason and I cant find anything about it on the web at all. I have no idea why a mod would randomly stop working on its own or anything. I've never seen a bug like this and I've been playing ts3 for years now. Any help would be much appreciated.
Screenshots
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 26th Jul 2021 at 4:49 PM
Does it still happen if you remove your mods?