Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jul 2021 at 12:19 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default Sims crashing game... how to figure out issue?
Hi all,

I have a Sim family of two Sims that are basically causing any game to crash. Sometimes I'm able to move them in, but the game is then very unstable. I just tried to remake them using the saved Sims in the bin and it resulted in the same crash. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to root out the issue? I figured it might be bad cc attached to them and was going to reroll their outfits using NRAAS Dresser, but I can't even get them moved in. If I exported them and opened with Custard, could that maybe show me what's going on?

NRAAS isn't generating any error messages. I only know that they're the cause of my crashing through trial and error.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jul 2021 at 1:19 PM
I'm a storyteller and they're very essential to my story. But... I tested it out and found out only one of the Sims is causing the crash. That Sim will be MUCH easier to remake, so I'll just do that.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Jul 2021 at 11:29 PM
So I think I identified the culprit, for what it's worth. It's a cc top. Come to think of it, I think I've had issues with it before. I remade the Sim without a different top and it's fine now.