Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Victoria Beckham .: By SeluXereZ :.

by SeluXereZ Posted 7th Oct 2006 at 2:59 AM - Updated 7th Oct 2006 at 10:14 PM by discordkitty

150 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 147 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 7
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 10:33 AM
I love Victoria! And your sim is perfect! So realistic...Thanks a lot
Test Subject
#27 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 10:36 AM
bravo, excellent. one of the best likeness' i have seen.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 10:43 AM
Quote:
Great! The Sim is as ugly as the real person

Maybe your glasses steamed up. This sim is beautiful. Great likeness.
#29 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 10:43 AM
Hey MTS2 we need a feature here please this is awesome :D

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 10:48 AM
This is crazy, i thought it was a picture of the real victoria! Lovely work, thank you!
Field Researcher
#31 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 10:54 AM
Spectacular sim! really great work on her!

I hate so much Victoria, but his sim is really spectacular, gorgeus and is the same that the real, I can't diference victoria of the sim version.

Really good! This upload I think that will be premiate.

5 stars

See you
Test Subject
#32 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 11:00 AM
She is extremly beautiful! nice work ! but the shape of jaw or chin is a bit too thin but she is marvelous!

Shakira Shakira! oh she is beautiful! but the sims with custome content are too ahahaha ur comments are always welcomed at [email protected] please e-mail! love to all
Test Subject
#33 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 11:09 AM
Hi Selu,

really nice work. Thanks a lot.

Hola,

ya que veo que escribes tambien en español, pues ahi va, eres español???
me gusta mucho tu trabajo te lo curraste un monton. Pues a seguir trabajando un rato. Mirate mis IN-SIM's en INsimenator. Un saludo.

Atlante's IN-SIM's

...TO ALL LONELY CREATURES OF THE UNIVERSE, WELCOME TO
IN-SIMS & NABOO & AQUA
JOIN YOUR FAVORITE SIM TEAM AND HAVE FUN.
ANY TIME, ANY TASTE AVAILABLE.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 11:12 AM
WOW, she looks so real! Thank you for sharing.
Field Researcher
#35 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 11:37 AM
I've never seen a sim of Victoria that actually loooked like her. Wonderful job!! Thanks for sharing.

"...And if wishes were horses, we'd be knee-deep in crap."
-- Dr. Robert Romano, /'ER'/
Forum Resident
#36 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 12:01 PM
That's an uncanny likeness I must say! - {Downloads} - I will confess to a certain fondness of 'Posh' back in the days of the 'Spice Girls', but nowadays she looks far too thin for her own good!...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Instructor
#37 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 12:17 PM
Perfect likeness) Thanx

Here are all of my works
Don't upload my Sims on the exchange!
I don't take requests.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#38 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 1:31 PM Last edited by SeluXereZ : 7th Oct 2006 at 9:07 PM.
thanks for the commentaries. I see that the true Victory does not please much to you… LoL. but once the unloaded one you are free to do what wants. in your game it could even be humble, likeable or nun jajajaj… or as they say some to torture it. you are free for that… Thanks to all….

*ATLANTEBCN* Si soy español por los 4 costaos jaja y Andaluz por tu nick supongo que eres de Bcn.. saludos me alegro de que escriba alguien de españa tb.

translation:

ATLANTEBCN* If I am Spanish by the 4 flanks jaja and Andalusian. by your nick I suppose that you are of Barcelona. greetings I am glad of which somebody of Spain writes.

*}·SeluXereZ·{*
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 2:07 PM
This is really good! This should be featured

I'm back, trying make a name for myself in the sims community. I'm going to try to match up the meshes with the content I previously made so I can share it with everyone :]. I wish my username didn't suck so much, I think I'll make a new one for the sims 3 :]
Field Researcher
#40 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 2:57 PM
Wonderful lookalike sim, I downloaded her even if I don't like her in real life. I find his piggy nose funny ! superb job SeluXereZ.

The only problem is I can't install the file, I have this message: "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed".

I don't understand why because I have all the expansions installed, does anyone have an idea ?
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 3:03 PM
This is the best likeness I have ever seen here of anyone apart from the one of Gwyneth Paltrow which is her double. I don't know who did that one though.
You made her so lifelike and I think it should be featured as well.
Please try to make David Beckam which will be hard as he is so goodlooking. But then I can get them to make babies and see if they look like their real babies. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 3:05 PM
amazing job! thank you :D
Test Subject
#43 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 3:08 PM
I think you did a brilliant job. I just wish people would post the sims as zips too. I'm not allowed to download WinRAR because my father said it screwed up his zip files. Whatever. Great looking sim
Field Researcher
#44 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 3:16 PM
a great likeness...she's so lucky to be with beckam...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#45 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 3:51 PM

"This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed".

To who leaves to him east message will have to install Sims2Pack Clean Installer to be able you install the unloadings without problem.

http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/index.php?page=3

*}·SeluXereZ·{*
Test Subject
#46 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 3:53 PM
chatnoir, if you can install this simwith any problem,download the Clean Installer for install this sim.
this is the link to download the clean installer:

http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/index.php?page=3
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 4:00 PM
Amazing job!!

Seriously.
Test Subject
#48 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 4:00 PM
Wow, I don't know what to say.. You always amaze me with your works! Btw I don't like Victoria, but the sim is perfect.
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 4:33 PM
Have any plans to make the other spice girls?
Field Researcher
#50 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 4:43 PM
I didn't even realize it was the Sim face on the pic! You've done an incredible job!!! Bravo!!!

Thank you ever so much for sharing your gorgeous creations!
Page 2 of 7