Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#126 Old 26th Apr 2013 at 5:44 PM

This guy, named Ken Day spawned as a mixologist. He reminds me very much of how I imagine Remus Lupin.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#127 Old 3rd May 2013 at 1:45 AM

My Sims, Ryan Nolan and Liam Denner. Ryan was created for a Bachelorette Challenge on Tumblr, and Liam is the co-founder of my newest family legacy. This will be my second legacy, I haven't finished the first yet, and this time it's based around the Perfect Genetics Challenge.

~horifynuisance
aka psychicsocial

--Whatever happens, happens--
Test Subject
#128 Old 6th May 2013 at 6:53 PM

August Westfall, my newest Sim. I just started him off in his new home yesterday. He's supposed to be a vampire, but I actually don't have the Late Night EP, so he isn't actually >< Anyway, I am totally in love with him XD Tell me what you guys think of him? I should be posting more pictures soon. And sadly I haven't been able to get the HQ Mod to work (still), so this is a plain in-game image with very little editing.

~horifynuisance/ or psychicsocial

--Whatever happens, happens--
Test Subject
#129 Old 5th Jun 2013 at 2:44 AM
Charles Pugh.

Charles Pugh by keeks_, on Flickr
Former Incubator of Tiberius
retired moderator
Original Poster
#130 Old 8th Jun 2013 at 2:47 AM

Spock

Sarek

Tuvok

SIXAMSIMS @ TUMBLR
SIXAMSIMS @ LJ
- S2/S3 Sims For Download
Tiberius Arthur Glover - 06/09/09 / Atticus Oliver Leigh Glover - 08/12/09
Scholar
#131 Old 8th Jun 2013 at 2:14 PM

Stannis Demitri. Compared to the Sims I've been making lately, he's quite presentable.
Test Subject
#132 Old 22nd Jun 2013 at 5:53 AM
klein is back, and the more i look to him, the more he resembles jack frost. don't you think? :lovestruc

Field Researcher
#133 Old 24th Jun 2013 at 12:24 AM Last edited by Crmelsimlover : 24th Jun 2013 at 12:42 AM.
Default Remake of Hank Goddard
This is a remake of Hank Goddard from the Goddard-Wan family in Sunset Valley:

Life isn't about the breaths we take, it's about the moments that take our breaths away...
Lab Assistant
#134 Old 25th Jun 2013 at 1:16 AM
This is Marcus, he's married to Sophia who I posted in the female thread and has three children who I also posted.

LJ♥
Call me Lily :).
I'm beginning to upload some of my sims online..please go check them out here :).
Lab Assistant
#135 Old 26th Jun 2013 at 7:44 PM
I feel that its always safe not to put any facial hair on my males, or they look goofy, but Marcus and Hank both pull it off nicely

This is Rogan, I luff him

Test Subject
#136 Old 27th Jun 2013 at 1:45 AM
Liam
This is Liam, my sim for the "Family Man" challenge. I designed him to look like a cheesy lounge lizard. I find the combination of his over the top style, these poses, and a fake bake tan courtesy of "seasons" to be rather hilarable.

Field Researcher
#137 Old 27th Jun 2013 at 10:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Stplaz
This is Liam, my sim for the "Family Man" challenge. I designed him to look like a cheesy lounge lizard. I find the combination of his over the top style, these poses, and a fake bake tan courtesy of "seasons" to be rather hilarable

You pulled that lounge lizard look off well; those photos are quite funny!

Life isn't about the breaths we take, it's about the moments that take our breaths away...
Test Subject
#138 Old 28th Jun 2013 at 7:15 PM
Test Subject
#139 Old 28th Jun 2013 at 8:34 PM Last edited by knh330 : 28th Oct 2013 at 12:01 AM.
Trey Daniels

[CENTER]
Test Subject
#140 Old 30th Jun 2013 at 12:31 PM
A sim I created specifically for my second generation heir, who actually turned out to be a douchebag so they divorced.

Jabari Lawson by keeks_, on Flickr

Hi! I'm Keeks (kicks)

Stoned Sims 'R Us
Test Subject
#141 Old 3rd Jul 2013 at 5:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Crmelsimlover
You pulled that lounge lizard look off well; those photos are quite funny!

Thanks! He is very amusing to play. He currently lives in a tiny starter but of course he's made room for a tanning machine in the family room.
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#142 Old 3rd Jul 2013 at 5:49 AM Last edited by ButchSims : 3rd Jul 2013 at 6:02 AM.
This is Nate. I started out trying to make a David Bowie sim. That didn't turn out so well, but I did get a nice Sim out of it.

Test Subject
#143 Old 4th Jul 2013 at 8:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by keeks
A sim I created specifically for my second generation heir, who actually turned out to be a douchebag so they divorced.
I can tell by the "Whatever" hat
Test Subject
#144 Old 5th Jul 2013 at 3:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ButchSims
This is Nate. I started out trying to make a David Bowie sim. That didn't turn out so well, but I did get a nice Sim out of it.

I definitely see a Bowie-esque resemblence, a few tweaks and he could probably actually be David Bowie ha.
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#145 Old 5th Jul 2013 at 4:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jaundice-joplin
I definitely see a Bowie-esque resemblence, a few tweaks and he could probably actually be David Bowie ha.
The thing about that is, that Mr. Bowie, who certainly has an interesting face in Real Life, doesn't translate to the Sims as well as I thought he would. Even with custom sliders, none of his features that can be replicated in CAS stand out enough to make much of an impact. It all came out too "puddin'' faced. Plus, it bugged me that I couldn't make his eyes properly. There are sliders for Irises out there, but they work on BOTH eyes, not independently, and one of his most noticeable features are his mis-matched Irises.
Test Subject
#146 Old 5th Jul 2013 at 4:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ButchSims
The thing about that is, that Mr. Bowie, who certainly has an interesting face in Real Life, doesn't translate to the Sims as well as I thought he would. Even with custom sliders, none of his features that can be replicated in CAS stand out enough to make much of an impact. It all came out too "puddin'' faced. Plus, it bugged me that I couldn't make his eyes properly. There are sliders for Irises out there, but they work on BOTH eyes, not independently, and one of his most noticeable features are his mis-matched Irises.

I'll bet you could find contacts for heterochromia, unless you're not fond of them lol. Some contacts look kind of wonky on sims.
Lab Assistant
#147 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 3:57 AM
James McNeal

Test Subject
#148 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 11:32 PM
THE LOST MC

Test Subject
#149 Old 10th Jul 2013 at 1:31 AM
Hi!
This is Rick Mint. My pride and joy.
Test Subject
#150 Old 10th Jul 2013 at 7:54 PM
There are so many beautiful men on this thread!

I haven't been making many men recently, but here are my two favorites from the past week or so:

Ronnie

Eddy
Page 6 of 19