Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#11151 Old 18th Aug 2021 at 3:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gargoyle Cat
Also, we don't need / care about announcements that you won't be back. Just leave and close the door behind you.

Buh-bye!

It was a pleasure to meet ya
_I mean i said what i said but go off queen_

Just so you know..... You have changed nothing, accomplished nothing and added nothing to the video game. You are outnumberd by millions who enjoy the game and still have constructive criticism about it. Maybe you should leave the sims 4 behind perhaps?! But i guess dragging the game became a hobbie for you

*Opens the damn fire exit door* I am off
Advertisement
Theorist
#11152 Old 18th Aug 2021 at 3:50 PM
So much for leaving... We've only seen this script for gate keeping a million times.

I can't wait to see this same script play out for the next EP, GP, Kit, ect...
Smeg Head
#11153 Old 18th Aug 2021 at 7:43 PM
What's with all the damn door slamming over and over?!!!

You woke me up!!! Can't a guy get some sleep around here?!!! Guess I'll just have to play TS4 for about an hour. That should put me right back to sleep again.

"Become a government informer. Betray your family and friends. Fabulous prizes to be won!" Red Dwarf - Back to Reality.

Find all my TS4 mods and lots here: Main Website - simsasylum.com My Section - coolspear's Mods & Lots
Mad Poster
#11154 Old 18th Aug 2021 at 11:18 PM Last edited by SneakyWingPhoenix : 19th Aug 2021 at 6:21 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by PreCiious
It was a pleasure to meet ya
_I mean i said what i said but go off queen_

Just so you know..... You have changed nothing, accomplished nothing and added nothing to the video game. You are outnumberd by millions who enjoy the game and still have constructive criticism about it. Maybe you should leave the sims 4 behind perhaps?! But i guess dragging the game became a hobbie for you

*Opens the damn fire exit door* I am off

And what have you done for the game? Oh wait, nothing too except for playing it. Sweetheart, you haven't contribute to the game too, so you're both on the same levels huns. If Defending a plain video game over what dingus here have to say is your fortei, then go ahead and continue. Just do know the world isn't gonna implode, civilization will crumble and society as we know it will start a world war |||, just cause some people hate the game and you being mother therasa you naively believe you're bitching is making a good cause to the world No, the world doesn't revolve whether or not some million like or despise The Sims 4 Instead of devoting time complaining about us, much like how we losers do here about a video game, why not just happily play the game and not mind us? Again, I don't understand "please do what I say, but I'm not gonna do my part to share my thoughts of why I believe TS4 is an excellent/great game.

Quote:
You are outnumberd by millions who enjoy the game and still have constructive criticism about it. Maybe you should leave the sims 4 behind perhaps?! But i guess dragging the game became a hobbie for you.

And TS4 is outnumbered by negative reviews out of all four games across all social media. Also, your logic can also be uno reversed

You are outnumbered by complainers here. Maybe you should leave MTS entirely, if the bashing bothers you so much (since you yourself admitted it was a mistake you have to learn by now). But yeah, let's let out frustation on and troll another member down because that's better way of spending your time than playing a game and not giving a fuck what other people think about a stupid PRODUCT (a PRODUCT, not a person, animal or living thing to get emotional about). But yeah, continue on lecturing that you're a better person because you get upset what others have to say over a plain video game out of all things in life

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Theorist
#11155 Old 18th Aug 2021 at 11:28 PM
Eh, it's just another person added to my ignore list. I have bigger things to worry about than people calling me Queen and virtually slamming doors. My son used to slam doors when he was 5, I ignored him when he did it as well. It didn't change anything, nor did he ever get his way. When he was done having his tantrum and could use his indoor voice, everything would return back to normal until the next temper tantrum.
Mad Poster
#11156 Old 18th Aug 2021 at 11:35 PM Last edited by SneakyWingPhoenix : 18th Aug 2021 at 11:52 PM.
I swear to god, these people are more concern and annoyed over how many agrees-disagress click they get on MTS than spending time getting their minds of by playing the game that they boast about enjoying. If the amount of receive green/red clicks on social bother you so much on, perhaps it's time to schedule a meeting with a therapist? And I'm being serious... internet is already bad place that can affect your mental health, and it's no good when you easily get illed because ppl don't agree with you over a video game or that they don't like what you like.

Just get a break from a particular website if that harms you, instead of lashing out how cruel the sims community world is against you, when really you're the one making quite overly unnecessary emotional attachment to a video game.

Quote: Originally posted by PreCiious
3. Already think the game is flawed and there is nothing that can save this iteration
4. But somewhat still follow every single News about this iteration because ''We care about the franchise'' just to have a new ''Whats wrong with the sims 4 here... Whats wrong with the sims 4 that... Opinion..

So? We do think it's flawed, Maxis ain't showing they're willing to save it, yet we're still curious how many headlines we can catch up about it's misfortunates while it's slowly going to its grave? That's like saying "you critisize your country so much, therefor you shouldn't read news articles about the tea that's spilled about events" Like nah, we stand by what we said, that a government is shitty and has its issues, but doesn't like puts us off from reading incidents and what other absurd things happen inside our borders.

Forum Resident
#11157 Old 19th Aug 2021 at 10:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by coolspear1

You woke me up!!! Can't a guy get some sleep around here?!!! Guess I'll just have to play TS4 for about an hour. That should put me right back to sleep again.

I only need ten minutes of s4 to start yawning. Although on the other hand it trains my tolerance for frustration.
Field Researcher
#11158 Old 19th Aug 2021 at 2:16 PM

I try my damnedest to hang in there for at least a couple of hours. I've got custom music on certain lots in my game, so I most times hang around to listen to the music despite the functioning sims of the lot boring me.

You have to know how to accept rejection and reject acceptance. - Ray Bradbury
Mad Poster
#11159 Old 19th Aug 2021 at 6:12 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Sokisims
I only need ten minutes of s4 to start yawning. Although on the other hand it trains my tolerance for frustration.
Quote: Originally posted by dikosay
I try my damnedest to hang in there for at least a couple of hours. I've got custom music on certain lots in my game, so I most times hang around to listen to the music despite the functioning sims of the lot boring me.

Stop it, you guys! Yall gonna trigger another person for dragging TS4 down more. You're comments are downright nasty and uncalled for. Like wtf, these comments don't deserve likes for calling TS4 boring. So what if you wasted valuable money on it, just to realized how unhappy/ungrateful you are for the game. Find a life you people! (If you can't forcefully play it /o complaining)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-4uRAG3c9Y

Field Researcher
#11160 Old 20th Aug 2021 at 3:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
Stop it, you guys! Yall gonna trigger another person for dragging TS4 down more. You're comments are downright nasty and uncalled for. Like wtf, these comments don't deserve likes for calling TS4 boring. So what if you wasted valuable money on it, just to realized how unhappy/ungrateful you are for the game. Find a life you people! (If you can't forcefully play it /o complaining)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-4uRAG3c9Y

Yeah. Whoever disagreed on the last 5 or so posts obviously came here to do exactly that.

You have to know how to accept rejection and reject acceptance. - Ray Bradbury
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#11161 Old 24th Aug 2021 at 10:55 PM
Sims 4 update 8-24-21: pictures can be seen here - https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/t...pdate-8-24-2021

Update 8/24/2021

PC: 1.78.58.1030 / Mac: 1.78.58.1230

Console: Version 1.46

Hello Simmers!

We have a short but sweet update for you all today, we hope you are enjoying the final days (weeks? I don’t know anymore - anyway) of the Summer. We hope you are all well and are safe wherever you are in the World.

As always I would like to thank you all for your continued support and feedback, much appreciated!

Los loveo mucho!

Chaus!

-SimGuruRusskii

What’s New?

We have a wonderful painting for you by the amazingly talented Ohni Isle. This piece is called Hair Vision and embodies perfectly her bright and cheeky style. But let me show you the vision that is Hair Vision!

You can find Hair Vision in the Base Game in Build Mode under Decorations, then sort to Paintings and Posters. We hope you love it!
Bug Fixes
The Sims 4

Sims teleporting from floor to floor and avoiding using the actual stairs? Not a marvel of modern science fiction novels, but should be a problem that no longer occurs after this update.
Top Secret Researcher
#11162 Old 25th Aug 2021 at 1:06 AM
Well, at least that's unlikely to be a major mod/CC breaker.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#11163 Old 26th Aug 2021 at 10:41 AM
Enough bickering, children. Thread closed.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Locked thread
Page 447 of 447