Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Mar 2016 at 8:13 PM Last edited by SuperSim64DS : 17th Mar 2016 at 8:25 PM.
Default The Sims 4 Game Pack Idea
I want a The Sims 4 Blasts From The Past Game Pack featuring 75+ objects from past The Sims games like cribs, vibrating beds, cars, train sets and more as well as a time machine that allows you to travel back in time to Neighborhood 1, Pleasantview and Sunset Valley.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Mar 2016 at 4:32 PM
Well to get cribs, we'd already need toddlers. What would the the point of cribs without them?Just to remind us toddlers didn't make it in the game?

Just read my posts with the frenchiest accent you could possibly imagine.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 19th Mar 2016 at 4:39 PM Last edited by Elias943 : 22nd Mar 2016 at 12:08 PM.
That's a nice Stuff Pack idea.. they tried to do something similar in TS3 store releasing some classics from TS1 & TS2 but they never finished it though..
I would love to see more objects from TS1 brought back to the 3D dimension :P
Many talented creators are doing a great job on this though!

Check my tumblr:
http://eliasctifler.tumblr.com/
:)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Mar 2016 at 5:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MissLogicielle
Well to get cribs, we'd already need toddlers. What would the the point of cribs without them?Just to remind us toddlers didn't make it in the game?

Cribs can still exist without toddlers, they can be for babies.
One Minute Ninja'd
#5 Old 21st Mar 2016 at 9:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SuperSim64DS
Cribs can still exist without toddlers, they can be for babies.

But the babies are objects coded to the bassinets. If they had made portable babies, that could have worked.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 22nd Mar 2016 at 1:50 AM
A portable baby is possible, they're just lazy.

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Scholar
#7 Old 22nd Mar 2016 at 3:06 AM
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 22nd Mar 2016 at 4:25 PM
They should make a SP at some time where all I'm mean ALL buyable items from TS1-3 not in TS4 would be able to be added to the game. I know it'd never happen but dare to dream.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 23rd Mar 2016 at 1:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kjd73170
They should make a SP at some time where all I'm mean ALL buyable items from TS1-3 not in TS4 would be able to be added to the game. I know it'd never happen but dare to dream.

Even dog bowls?
Inventor
#10 Old 23rd Mar 2016 at 2:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kjd73170

I've had this daydream for a while that either EA or the sims community would get together and make "Blast From The Past" packs for as much of the TS1-3+console+SimSocial stuff as possible for the latest game, with exception to stuff like toddler items and other things that Sims 4 doesn't have yet. However, it's just one of those daydreams where it would be nice but it's very, very unlikely.

I've entertained starting a smaller version with just hairstyles once I get my hands on Sims 4, though, since I have some meshing experience now and the tutorials look pretty easy. Unfortunately, screenshots of CAS for TS1 and older Sims games (not to mention Sims Social) are harder to come by. =/

Shy, Clumsy, Insane, Artistic, Hopeless Romantic, Cat Person, Supernatural Fan

Art tumblr
deviantart
Mad Poster
#11 Old 23rd Mar 2016 at 3:43 AM
Or people could stop being lazy and learn how to convert the objects over themselves?

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Instructor
#12 Old 23rd Mar 2016 at 4:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HarVee
Or people could stop being lazy and learn how to convert the objects over themselves?

I suspect most of the people posting in this thread not only want the inanimate objects to be re-implemented, but complete with animations and "new" gameplay, and that's quite a big step away from simply converting an item. :p
Inventor
#13 Old 25th Mar 2016 at 1:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mimoliin
I suspect most of the people posting in this thread not only want the inanimate objects to be re-implemented, but complete with animations and "new" gameplay, and that's quite a big step away from simply converting an item. :p

There's this, plus I imagine there's no way to properly convert items, hair, clothing, etc from The Sims 1 and make it look good in Sims 4. No one else has mentioned them except myself so I'm not sure how much demand there would be for them, but designs from SimsSocial would be impossible to convert as it was a flash game that no longer exists except in scattered screencaps. I'm not sure if content from console games could be converted at all either. These would probably require a bit more work.

Objects, clothing, and hair from Sims 2 and Sims 3 would be far easier to convert.
The challenge would be tweaking them to match the Sims 4 style, so long as that was something desired by the person re-creating the content.

Shy, Clumsy, Insane, Artistic, Hopeless Romantic, Cat Person, Supernatural Fan

Art tumblr
deviantart
Test Subject
#14 Old 19th Jul 2020 at 11:26 PM
I dont know if it is said before

"Back to Past" "Time Travel" or "Through the Ages"

It is very similar to TS3 Into the Future, but this time you will figure out past instead of future. (Or maybe both)
Things you have done in past would affect present. Player can taste a medieval gameplay with various medieval careers. There should be some kind of quest choices that is similar to TSM and each path should have different outcome in present. You can meet with your ancestor, influence their lives , will result in present change.
Some additional present - careers would be nice. Like historical artifact smuggler and historian.
Scholar
#15 Old 19th Jul 2020 at 11:46 PM
The Sims 4's worlds are already formatted exactly like the limited The Sims 1 worlds so it would be quite easy to do a The Sims 1 throwback world. The Sims 2 and The Sims 3... Not as much.

EDIT: Just realized this was bumped up from a long time ago.

♫ Keeping this here until EA gives us a proper playable woodwind/brass instrument ♫
For now, though, my decorative Bassoon conversion for TS4. =)
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 22nd Jul 2020 at 9:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HarVee

I was thinking it wouldn't be impossible to make a Sims 3 "time machine" with a similar rabbit hole interaction out of the worm hole portal from the "Get To Work" pack's science career.

Sims are better than us.
Test Subject
#17 Old 7th Jan 2021 at 12:04 PM
I have an amazing one:

Sims 4 World of Darkness

New Occults:
Fairy (Similar to sims 3 but with perks.)
Werewolf (Similar to sims 3 but with perks)
Zombie (Playable with unique special powers)

New occult that was not in sims 3:
Demon: Special abilities; can influence other sims reputaon for bad, can cause angry mood to make other sims criminal or mischievous acts. Turn normal sims into any occult, can cause curse or ilnesses.
Angel: Special abilities; can influence other sims reputaon for good, can cause happy mood to make other sims good acts. Can cure any occult state, curses or ilnesses.

New Feature: Religion
Some fictional religion, like it was in Sims Medieval. Lets say, "Jacoban"
Going church, charity, praying, doing things priest wants will increase your religion point which makes your sims religious. Religious sims are protected from evil occult sims.
Pranking or being disrespectful to church or priest, rejecting attending in religious meetings or doing things priest forbidden, questioning the existence of "imaginary god" (ah it would be amazing if the god is called Watcher, like it was in Sims Medieval) will decrease your religion point. At zero 0, sim is atheist. Atheists are vulnerable to other occult sims.
All occults are forever atheist, as they are banned from heaven.

Additions:
Clans for Vampires and Werewolves. Similar to Clubs, with perks and weakness.

Two additional Worlds:

Hell and Heaven
Ghost can go either hell or heaven, depends on their reputation state.
Normal sims can go either, but they should impress either Demon or Angel by some tasks like it was in Strangeville mission.

Fairy Town
Just expand Sylvan Glade, add some Fairy NPCs, vola.

New Professions:
Occult Hunter (Active)
Similar to Ghost Hunter profession, but have different paths.
1- Ghost Hunter: Normal ghost hunter as it was in Sims 3

2 - Occult Slayer
Researches Occult Weaknesses
Slays evil random generated occults such as vampires, werewolves, fairies and demons.
Disliked by all occult types by default
At max level, you can go Hell & Heaven as you wish

3 - Fortune Teller (Active)
With some creative puzzle, this profession would be cool
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 30th Jan 2021 at 6:10 PM
Sims Farm ! Horses, cows, sheep, chickens, tractor, greenhouse, plows. This could work with Seasons. Add foxes to raid the hen house for eggs. Rabbits or crows to damage the crops. Mice or rats to raid the silo or pantry. Modify Cats and Dogs to chase away or kill the pests.