Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jun 2020 at 7:24 PM
Default MTS on male sims with female hair unlocked via nraas, and vice versa
Hi, today I had a bit of a panic when I couldn't find my female Sim's hair in the hair section. Then I made a male Sim and realised that she was wearing a male hairstyle, that was applied when I had the option unlocked in nraas Master Controller. I need to know if MTS accepts Sims of a gender wearing hair from the other gender when it is unlocked with nraas. If I state that clearly in the Sim description, then would it be fine?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 11th Jun 2020 at 3:51 AM
If it's a cc hair you may just edit it with s3pe, so that it's the only hair enabled for males. I've been avoiding that option in Master Controller since it will only slow the loading of hairs. I also have a male sim uploaded here with a female hair, I just put instructions on how to make the hair show up on him (by the above method I showed)...aaand I think it's ok?

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database