Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Dec 2020 at 1:02 AM
Default StrangerVille: Good news and bad news.
Good: After the update, the spore scanner works again!
Bad: After the update, my usual method of beating the Motherplant resulted in a tie. Never tied before.
More Bad: I've been playing this game for awhile, and now it's bogging down with serious lag.

Sims are better than us.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 11th Dec 2020 at 1:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Emmett Brown
Good: After the update, the spore scanner works again!
Bad: After the update, my usual method of beating the Motherplant resulted in a tie. Never tied before.
More Bad: I've been playing this game for awhile, and now it's bogging down with serious lag.

I've started finding Gallery pics in my cache again and cleared that and the new NVidia driver for my laptop appears to have helped a lot
I'm wondering if Maxis needs to upgrade the specs. for the game again as it still takes a while to load up if you have all the packs, even without any extra mods etc.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 12th Dec 2020 at 3:27 PM
Since the update, I've acquired a bug in CAS where the game will not save the hair color I pick for a sim. I choose, say black hair and when I exit CAS and play, the color has changed to red or blond. Perhaps its always been that way, but I've never noticed it before.