Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Dec 2020 at 4:28 PM
Default Snowy Escape Question
I'm curious.
Has anybody's sim fell and died while trying to climb a cliff in Snowy Escape?

My sims have all told me that they're scared and don't want to do it. That they're too young to die. And that they don't trust EA.

OK, ALL MY SIMS ARE A BUNCH OF YELLOW-BELLIED CHICKENS! There, I said it for them.

Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 26th Dec 2020 at 10:27 PM
To make them die, they have to fall overall 3 times, while having injury-related uncomfortable moodlet. If they fall for the 3rd time while having a moodlet (i think it's called "close call" with bandaid icon) then death will happen. The same thing is with death by vending machine - 3rd fall of machine on a sim with uncomfortable moodlet and sim dies.
One Minute Ninja'd
#3 Old 27th Dec 2020 at 1:31 PM
I've had a sim fall and get the uncomfortable moodlet, and then refused to go back up to ski again. I don't know if that's a bug or a really smart sim.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 27th Dec 2020 at 8:22 PM
What kind of ghost traits does that get you? Most ghost traits are bad, except being eaten by the mother plant. That makes a super-sim ghost as the mother plant keeps all your needs maxed.

Sims are better than us.
Inventor
#5 Old 27th Dec 2020 at 10:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Emmett Brown
What kind of ghost traits does that get you? Most ghost traits are bad, except being eaten by the mother plant. That makes a super-sim ghost as the mother plant keeps all your needs maxed.

Ghost from dying by falling from heights according to wiki isn't giving you any special features except specific death cause ghost trait, and ghost of a sim, who died by vending machine has a fizzing can of soda slowly spinning around inside.