Replies: 459 (Who?), Viewed: 180364 times.
Page 19 of 19
Lab Assistant
#451 Old 2nd Mar 2020 at 1:18 PM
Back in time, to when Benjamin & Julia just got married. Emma is a toddler, and Julia is just pregnant with Eoin and Paul:

Lab Assistant
#452 Old 22nd Mar 2020 at 5:56 PM
I tried my hand at creating more diverse families in The Sims.

Dana Riggs holding her daughter, Etienne.

I'm ashamed I can't remember his name but they both are great parents.
Instructor
#453 Old 16th Apr 2020 at 9:31 PM
Family picture from Oasis Landing
Field Researcher
#454 Old 27th May 2020 at 9:25 PM
This is my most recent family portrait. Every child looks mostly like their mother, I guess she has the stronger genes. May's hair color is inherited from her grandmother on her father's side.

Because I'm Fragile...but I'm not "that" fragile.
Instructor
#455 Old 7th Jun 2020 at 2:06 PM
@Deshong, your sims look so different than mine. Have they got any alien genes? It's about their eyes, which makes me think so.

My family is here. In the previous picture the couple on the right (with toddlers) is in their mid sixties now and also on the right. The toddlers from the previous pictureare young adults now.

Field Researcher
#456 Old 6th Jul 2020 at 10:23 PM
Twins selfie at Greenbeard's Fishing Spot and Bella Vista Beach in Isla Paradiso. Thought since I would end up having them go their separate ways I wanted a photo of them together. They have other siblings that are also twins but those twins don't really get along much at all, lol. And the other pair of twins I don't know, it's been so long since I played with the main Rumbaa family. Most of everyone has gotten older.

They didn't always get along but hopefully they will remember the good times as well. I'm hoping that they will eventually find someone to marry and expand the family even more. According to my age chart they are currently 27. Seeing how long my life spans are they have a long time to meet new people or to reconnect with others.

I miss playing TS3 but I really want to organize my store content and then finish setting up my game. In the meantime, I'm having fun playing Dying Light and Minecraft. I still am in a bit of disbelief that I collected so much iron, coal, etc and then died in lava and lost everything because a skeleton attacked me while I was standing on gravel...lovely. And now pillagers keep hanging around and I no longer have any iron armor but I was able to make a shield from the little bit of iron I had stored away.

Because I'm Fragile...but I'm not "that" fragile.
Instructor
#457 Old 13th Sep 2020 at 4:58 PM
My lovely family
Lab Assistant
#458 Old 18th Sep 2020 at 4:29 PM
Some nice family snaps of the Bruce family on their holiday in Saaqartoq:

Forum Resident
#459 Old 30th Sep 2020 at 9:25 AM
A day in the life of the Bachelor family

aka fir3princ3ss
My Youtube Channel
Currently playing: