Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#2376 Old 16th Nov 2020 at 12:42 AM
First it was Humble, then another playable, now it seems the gardeners have gone glitched. There are too many, and they've started to think they are "family"
No one seems to mind that they invite themselves to dinner, but this little girl doesn't approve of hat-wearing at the table..
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Advertisement
Inventor
#2377 Old 16th Nov 2020 at 5:22 AM
So I guess when Sims eat out of a chip bag, they're actually eating another bag?
Screenshots

Check out my profile for homes and community lots ready for download: My Homes and Stuff
Lab Assistant
#2378 Old 17th Nov 2020 at 12:52 AM
Apparentally chairs are over-rated anyway according to dormies.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2379 Old 17th Nov 2020 at 2:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kamoodle5
So I guess when Sims eat out of a chip bag, they're actually eating another bag?

I've seen that in another thread about close up/tiny pictures..?

Lab Assistant
#2380 Old 22nd Nov 2020 at 12:13 AM
Default Iconic
Just stunnin'

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2381 Old 22nd Nov 2020 at 12:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by L0v15a
Just stunnin'

I'm worried because his wheels aren't round, and he has one skate missing!
Mad Poster
#2382 Old 22nd Nov 2020 at 1:45 PM
The tires on that roller skate have gone flat.
Lab Assistant
#2383 Old 22nd Nov 2020 at 6:37 PM
I didn't even notice that he only had one skate but you're both right, gotta be a struggle trying to skate with square wheels and only one skate
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2384 Old 22nd Nov 2020 at 9:18 PM
I think the sock and sandal faux pas is the least of his worries!
Mad Poster
#2385 Old 23rd Nov 2020 at 2:00 AM
Priya Ramaswami is enjoying her vacation, but it's taking a lot out of her. It doesn't help that she's in the earliest stage of her first pregnancy. (I was surprised that she didn't pass out face-first right into the dish.)

The hotel phone has a musical ringtone!

When you get up before dawn one very chilly morning to get to the axe throwing targets before the crowds show up and find some of the tourist teens wearing the latest style in winter coats...

Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2386 Old 29th Nov 2020 at 10:00 AM
Top Secret Researcher
#2387 Old 1st Dec 2020 at 6:16 PM
*SHOCK HORROR*

Omnia - Fantasy / Mythological / Medieval Hood
Ephemera MoreColorful - SimpleSkin Recolors
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2388 Old 1st Dec 2020 at 8:07 PM
OMG Pideli, texture memory overload!!!!!
Mad Poster
#2389 Old 2nd Dec 2020 at 1:05 AM Last edited by AndrewGloria : 2nd Dec 2020 at 1:25 AM.
On their first downtown date since their marriage, Andrew and Julian went to PaintBoyz. They were somewhat nonplussed when notorious downtown resident Mrs. Crumplebottom came in and sat down at the bar. They've had run-ins with her before.

I thought Berjes Wilsonoff was very brave to sit next to her, dressed as he was in the skimpiest of underwear. There was a very odd gleam in her eye as she looked at him. For their part Andrew and Julian discretely continued their date, but 'phoned for a taxi to another club. In the event though, Mrs C. turned out to be in an exceptionally tolerant mood. Even as the boys left, she was still sitting at the bar, drinking and chatting amicably with the barman, Amar Cox, and I think also with Berjes. Amar said afterwards, "I'm glad I had all my clothes on!"

I'm still going through all the pictures I took at the double wedding. I'll post some soon.

P.S. What was she doing at PaintBoyz anyway? It's meant to be a club for gay teenage boys. Maybe they need a bouncer.
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#2390 Old 2nd Dec 2020 at 3:54 AM
So I wasted the whole day building a house for Mrs. Oldie. She kicked out her cheating husband. Usually I make her move in with the Pleasants, but she's sick of the drama. She has taken in 4 "orphans" - those townie children that have no family, are interested in everything but KNOW nothing. She she won a huge settlement from Mr Oldie, and I built her this house. It's almost Victorian, and unfinished it's only $29,300. I didn't furnish, or make the second story take up all the room it could have, so she could afford to move in. BUT that flat part in the back looks bad, and there are some other bits I know know what to do about. Suggestions..?
Screenshots

Scholar
#2391 Old 2nd Dec 2020 at 8:02 AM
Built this little well and chessboard only to immediately exit the lot without saving. least I can recreate it using the photo.
edit, missing a row on the board it seems.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2392 Old 2nd Dec 2020 at 12:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
BUT that flat part in the back looks bad, and there are some other bits I know know what to do about. Suggestions..?
First, I'd add a railing round it, so she doesn't fall off! A cheap wooden one will do. Then I'd consider using a different wooden flooring. Smitty's Distressed Floorboards are widely used in Veronaville, but they're not really appropriate for a new build, unless they've been recovered from an old building. So I'd consider using another Maxis wooden flooring. There's something I just don't care for about the one you've used.

To make it into a pleasant place to sit, I'd add a table and a couple of loungers. Some potted plants would give a nice roof garden effect. There's a door to that area, so she wants to be able to use it. Basically a place she can sit and read, or chat with a friend or two.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2393 Old 2nd Dec 2020 at 12:34 PM
@grammapat I agree with AndrewGloria, here are some of my ideas too!
Fence and tar paper for the porch bit:

One of the canopies from buy mode:

And another- they look dark because I have them going under the roof in one spot, I'm sure you could make it look better!

Or you could use the roof pitch tool or roofslopeangle cheat to get a shallow pitched roof over the porch.
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#2394 Old 2nd Dec 2020 at 7:05 PM
After a long, long time, I am returning to posting pics!

Here's the map of my brand new neighborhood. It doesn't have a name yet, but what it does have is every single bin family, including the Kats and Kims. Eleven households in total. This should be interesting.

Cyd Roseland spends his first day teaching Porthos some tricks.

Dora Ottomas supports her granddaughter's lemonade business.

Priya Ramaswami makes some friends. (Yes, the trash can is a part of the conversation.)

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Mad Poster
#2395 Old 2nd Dec 2020 at 11:39 PM
AndrewGloria & Simsample: thanks for the input. I hadn't finished the top because ...I couldn't figure out if they would ever need that much room (enlarging the 2nd floor) . I don't see a reason to make a huge porch up there; I think I'll remove that door and just put a regular roof there. I do like the idea of the awning. It's not supposed to be a "new house", but an old Victorian (ish).

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2396 Old 3rd Dec 2020 at 12:54 PM
I'm really loving the prank phone call mod from @LazyDuchess !

I like this house in Pleasantview, I remember they made a promotional video showing it. But what is with this chair in an inaccessible attic room?

What were they thinking?
Screenshots
Theorist
#2397 Old 3rd Dec 2020 at 8:15 PM

The lumberjack family (two adults, a child and two babies on the way) lives here since the start of winter. They're dirt poor at the moment.

Nala's crying because of her father being poked by some sim.

Suzie Loiseau, recently widowed.
Since she's getting on The Watcher's nerves when she's on community lot and smiting doesn't seem to work, she was sentenced to run with scissors.
She survived...

When Pampa met the skunk.
Mad Poster
#2398 Old 4th Dec 2020 at 11:48 PM
Love this custom bed..but deleted it because it "exploded" if anyone used it. And I still love Dustin & Angela..
Screenshots

Mad Poster
#2399 Old 5th Dec 2020 at 8:47 PM Last edited by RoxEllen1965 : 6th Dec 2020 at 4:44 AM. Reason: deleted extra image
The maid seems not to have noticed that Gina was taking a bath. The situation didn't dawn on him until he was on his way out.

He was so shocked that his eyeballs rolled all the way back into his head and down inside his cheeks.

Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2400 Old 9th Dec 2020 at 7:16 PM
Page 96 of 120