Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#451 Old 18th Nov 2020 at 7:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Battery
Hmm i did create a method for my Spellcasting Util that allows you to temporarily take control over a sim (for one interaction) without making that sim active i think its already slumbering in the utility so if you want i could tell you how to do that ( i already used it for testing purposes).

Awesome! In a future project we'll try this.

If you like my mods. Consider supporting me on Patreon
Check out my website for updates on my mods and other work PuddingFace.wixsite.com
Check out my Youtube channel for tutorials(modding tutorials) and other content Youtube

Follow me on Twitter Instagram Pinterest Tumblr
Advertisement
Test Subject
#452 Old 21st Nov 2020 at 9:51 PM
A mod that allows lots to be placed anywhere in the world, regardless of 'unrouteable terrain' or 'cannot place on roads'. I enjoy the base game worlds (nostalgia) but these issues make it hard to love them. I'm surprised this has never been made.
Mad Poster
#453 Old 23rd Nov 2020 at 2:54 PM Last edited by HarVee : 23rd Nov 2020 at 3:36 PM.
Wish there was a mod for edible food pills.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Scholar
#454 Old 23rd Nov 2020 at 7:41 PM
HarVee, you could simulate that by just regularly maximizing the hunger motive. If you wanted to have it be more of a thing, make them "get drink" before you do it. Come to think of it, that's probably a tuneable combination.
Mad Poster
#455 Old 23rd Nov 2020 at 7:58 PM
Good idea. Might just do that with the nutrition cube instead of a drink though. Gotta maintain that futuristic aspect. :P

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Instructor
#456 Old 24th Nov 2020 at 5:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HarVee
Good idea. Might just do that with the nutrition cube instead of a drink though. Gotta maintain that futuristic aspect. :P

Is it called Soylent Green?
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#457 Old 24th Nov 2020 at 2:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mandelyn
Is it called Soylent Green?
Tuesdays are Soylent Green days.
Lab Assistant
#458 Old 25th Nov 2020 at 1:01 AM
Hmm, a mod I wish existed? A trick system like the dogs have, but it's for cats. If I recall correctly, cats in the Sims 1 could be taught tricks like their canine counterparts. I think it would be awesome to bring that back.

Oh c'mon. There better be a point to all this stress I'm under.
Field Researcher
#459 Old 26th Nov 2020 at 2:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HarVee

A World Adventures style morsel modified to fill a larger chunk of the hunger bar? (Though the high quality rations fill a fair amount, so depending on what you want, you might not have to modify them.)
#460 Old 29th Nov 2020 at 6:14 AM
I want a search function to go through my content in buy mode!
Scholar
#461 Old 29th Nov 2020 at 6:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BlackjackGabbiani
I want a search function to go through my content in buy mode!

Me and my strained eyes agree with you so heartily. That was one nice thing I saw in Sims 4.
Lab Assistant
#462 Old 7th Dec 2020 at 5:48 PM
This many years later with TS3, I just wish all the hairstyles weren't exactly the same and all the clothes weren't cropped or tight, MY sims are fat and sometimes not that attractive. I will make weird sims families like FLDS families or trailer trash or Jehovah's Witnesses or Middle Eastern Families with 6 wives all dressed in black burkas or whatever comes into my mind. I'd like to see an FLDS awful hairstyle with hair all teased up and combed back and long dresses in plain pastel colors and tennis shoes that look muddy. I'd like to see super conservative clothes. I'd also like to see a chunky guy in pink biker shorts. I'd like so see big loose long t shirts for fat guys and girls. I'd like to see stuff regular teenagers wear, as in not where your butt and your belly hang out, because where I went to school in the mid-west, I got sent home if I wore some of this stuff the sims have out for teens. Sure I see nothing wrong with the current stuff and I have lots of sims like that too, but come on guys, I do not need one more cropped belly shirt or perfectly coifed hair style. Give me some messy hair and ugly hair cuts/styles so I can tell real life stories of the not so beautiful people please! Also, more period fashion is always good, old west prairie dresses, 1920's Flapper, whatever. Granted, there is some out there. I'm just surprised there isn't a lot more this far into the game. Isn't everyone tired of just modern fashion model clothing? and old people, holy cow, can we get some old people clothing that looks like old people clothing? Some of my old people are fashionable, but I want a big Mama's family Mama with a moo-moo dress, loose stockings orthopedic shoes, curlers, dentures, purse, plastic rain hat over helmet hair. Mm-kay
Lab Assistant
#463 Old 8th Apr 2021 at 5:37 PM
I really wish more interaction/things to do with other sims were available.

It seems weird to me that sims can't walk, or jog together. It makes a lot of the big custom vacation worlds that would be WONDERFUL for hiking a little pale. And it's a bit confusing when the hunt as a pack interaction is available to werewolves. So sims clearly can do things together in the code somewhere, wonder if it could be applied to other non-werewolf sims.

I also wish you could renew marriages. That would be cute!
Test Subject
#464 Old 12th Apr 2021 at 2:02 PM
A mod to make sims mute/deaf by selection, i.e. custom sign language animations to replace the simlish sounds when sims are talking.
Test Subject
#466 Old 13th Apr 2021 at 12:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
That would be a rather complicated mod I think, not only would it require animations for child to elder, but scripting and injecting a whole new function that is either genetic trait or some sort of accident at work etc... It can be done, but a person must be really dedicated.

Yeah I know, hence why it's a mod that I wish existed but likely never will - I definitely won't be making it
Mad Poster
#467 Old 15th Apr 2021 at 11:19 AM
A night market mod where you can shop in the town square when the festivals aren't running and you can buy items you can't normally get for decoration or for whatever use depending on your EPs like flying brooms or wands for Supernatural.

Just a suggestion of possible ideas.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Mad Poster
#468 Old 15th Apr 2021 at 2:08 PM Last edited by jje1000 : 15th Apr 2021 at 3:54 PM.
Do sort of wish handling babies & toddlers was more seamless & continuous when moving between actions, so that you don’t have babies lying on the ground all the time!
Field Researcher
#469 Old 21st Apr 2021 at 10:19 PM
I want a mod that makes negative moodlets hit double or triple as hard. I want to see my sims miserable more often . Also to make up for the harder moodlets, would be nice if wishes granted more award points so as to makeup for the passive life points gain while in elated mood.
Field Researcher
#470 Old 26th Apr 2021 at 3:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Wojtek
@tysika, It may not be exactly what you're looking for, but it's worth checking out:
https://modthesims.info/d/432449/mo...ood-flavor.html

Thank you! I downloaded it. It helps a bit although I don't like having positive moodlets weight less, I wish it just made negative ones more OP. Maybe I can edit it myself, tho (I'm so lazy to learn ahhh).
Lab Assistant
#471 Old 4th May 2021 at 4:42 PM
I am currently very jealous of the fostering mod the sims4 has
Mad Poster
#472 Old 5th May 2021 at 4:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by deadhead_kay

The one by littlemssam? I wonder if something like this could be implemented in TS3, considering that it's an elaborated version of the adoption system with some additional gatekeeping interactions...
Forum Resident
#473 Old 5th May 2021 at 6:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BlackjackGabbiani
I wish there was a mod for everyone to automatically wash their hands after using the toilet. I have one that works on ALMOST everyone but excludes slobs from it. Come on people, slobbyness is a sliding scale!

@BlackjackGabbiani : The mod from bluegenjutsu :SimsAlwaysFlushToilets-AndWashHands?
You can download different flavour http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php...ays-auto-flush/
Forum Resident
#474 Old 5th May 2021 at 7:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by deadhead_kay

I have foster kids in TS3 though it is not an actual feature or a mod but it works all the same except I would be using actual infants, toddlers, kids and teens in the neighborhood that are not in good home conditions. But so far I have only one family with two foster kids because their parents were neglectful. However, the parents are allowed to still be involved in their children lives if they wish and I do invite them to birthday's and holiday parties but I don't think I will ever give them back custody. And the parents have another child plus one more on the way. I will leave them alone unless I notice they neglect them too then I will put them up in a foster home as well. But so far, so good. Hopefully they learned that me, the player, is going to step in if they don't step up.

And here's a storyline the A.I. is playing out. So one of the foster kids, Jodi, has a huge crush on Cairo. Now because they are literally foster children and not adopted into the family which I did not want to do because then that would overwrite their biological parents, this is something I noticed. I am quite curious as to when they age up to teens will she still like him or maybe she has had a change of heart with Zaire, Cairo's older brother, instead who has a crush on her. I never get bored with the A.I. driven stories because there is always something developing, something new, drama and so on. Dynamic not static.

Jodi (Foster child) and Cairo.

Ren (Foster child-Jodi's brother.)

Previous Game: Batman Arkham City GOTY Edition (Hard Mode: Y!? All side missions and Riddler trophies/riddles/physical challenges completed in the main campaign.)

Next Game: Batman Arkham Knight
Test Subject
#475 Old 8th May 2021 at 6:32 PM
1) a mod that allows sims to use the phone while sitting or walking
2) a mod that enables sims to create and run a blog from their computer - this is how most of the blogging is done.
3) the mod that makes sims do more conversational interactions when sitting - it is weird that that have to stand up to tell each other jokes or to ask someone a question. Sims already can chat while sitting, so why not make this option available for other interactions where the sims are basically just talking to each other.
4) the mod that enables adding singers to LN bands - this is what EA should have done.
5) the ability to design the sims' costumes for Spooky Day or whatever other occasions they are wearing the costumes for. I hate it when they show up dressed as hot dogs, or other random sh*t, if I want to make a themed party, where everyone invited should be dressed in a certain way, such as medieval or futuristic clothes.

Check out my YouTube channel and Tumblr - I'm renovating Twinbrook
Page 19 of 35