Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Dec 2020 at 3:27 AM
Default What are the membership ranks on MTS?
I was just wondering, What are the ranks of members on Mod The Sims? And how can I increase my membership rank to a high-level?
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 11th Dec 2020 at 4:53 AM
Ordinary members has a postcount level. Then it's mods, and some like me has been supporting the site and get to choose a level name for themselves. Ordinary members will have a named level from a list.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Dec 2020 at 5:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
Ordinary members has a postcount level. Then it's mods, and some like me has been supporting the site and get to choose a level name for themselves. Ordinary members will have a named level from a list.

May you please tell me where to find this list, or instead just tell it to me yourself?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 11th Dec 2020 at 7:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by YvesDawsonCityYukonCanada
May you please tell me where to find this list, or instead just tell it to me yourself?

There isn't one apart from:

Test Subject
Lab Assistant
Field Researcher
Instructor
https://modthesims.info/showthread....081#post4304081
You post and the title under your name will change when you reach different post counts. What the post counts are is a secret.
Mins is also a custom one since moderators also get to set their own.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Alchemist
#5 Old 11th Dec 2020 at 10:33 AM
I'm an alchemist, it means I make potions

what does his name even mean?
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#6 Old 11th Dec 2020 at 12:41 PM
My favourite one is 'Space Pony', you get that one at a certain number of posts but if you make about five more posts it's gone. Very elusive, if you spot someone who has Space Pony status, take a screenshot!
dodgy builder
#7 Old 11th Dec 2020 at 5:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by YvesDawsonCityYukonCanada

It's a coded list and knowing site owners sense of humour he keeps it a secret.
Smeg Head
#8 Old 11th Dec 2020 at 5:21 PM
Or, on an occasional dalliance, to perhaps mock a universally disliked game pack DLC, we get to be temporarily called gerbils and hamsters, such the like. Rare, but yeah. (So what happened to our temp Star Wars names for Batuu?)

"Become a government informer. Betray your family and friends. Fabulous prizes to be won!" Red Dwarf - Back to Reality.

Find all my TS4 mods and lots here: Main Website - simsasylum.com My Section - coolspear's Mods & Lots
Mad Poster
#9 Old 12th Dec 2020 at 2:30 AM
Mine at the moment.
dodgy builder
#10 Old 12th Dec 2020 at 10:47 AM
I hope we can get it on mobil as well. I miss not being able to see what title people have.

Quote: Originally posted by coolspear1
Or, on an occasional dalliance, to perhaps mock a universally disliked game pack DLC, we get to be temporarily called gerbils and hamsters, such the like. Rare, but yeah. (So what happened to our temp Star Wars names for Batuu?)

Oh yes, totally lol