Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jan 2021 at 11:11 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Chris Hatch Angel & Nurses
@Chris Hatch
My laptop is at the computershop and may or may not be beyond repair.
So I am looking for a way to continue playing the Genderswapped hood even when it is on my old computer (for a while).
On my old computer I installed the extra EP Angels & Nurses.
But some mods from the EP might conflict with my downloads (so that's why I installed it on an old computer.)
I have made a second account on that old computer and opened the game with the exe file of Mansion & Garden and it seems that Angels & Nurses didn't load (I didn't get the load and startscreen of A & N).
So now my question is: Is it safe to play with M&G (like described above) on my old computer with my saved game and downloads from my broken computer and then put it back when I have my laptop back?
Or is it better not to mess with it?

Thanks!

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 11th Jan 2021 at 1:25 PM
That's perfectly safe, as long as the neighbourhood has never been run in A&N.
A&N would add several more NPCs when it runs and running the 'hood in M&G after that will cause them to be deleted from the 'hood which leads to trouble.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Jan 2021 at 1:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chris Hatch
That's perfectly safe, as long as the neighbourhood has never been run in A&N.
A&N would add several more NPCs when it runs and running the 'hood in M&G after that will cause them to be deleted from the 'hood which leads to trouble.

So it is perfectly safe to play M&G even though A&N is installed? Just using the other exe file..
Thank you!

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Jan 2021 at 8:02 PM
@Chris Hatch
Is there a way to know if a mod conflicts with A&N?
Like with HCDU?
Or if there is a mod that I already have that's also in the EP?
Or do I have to check that manually?

Scholar
#5 Old 12th Jan 2021 at 12:19 PM
Most mods won't work properly in A&N, you will need to check them manually. If there is a mod that you really want (not visitor controller) let me know with a link to the mod and I'll see if there is anything I can do to make it work.
Items, re-colours, clothing, skin, makeup etc. that work in M&G will work in A&N.