Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#51 Old 1st May 2011 at 4:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CloudWalkerNZ
While it is not Janpanese, the armour look great. Sad that it is broken. At least for me, it won't show up on CAS. The hair don't work either.

Thanks for the shoe. It look interesting

I've found that when package files have odd foreign characters in them, they won't work. Just right click and rename the file without the weird characters. That usually solves the problem for me.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#52 Old 4th May 2011 at 2:41 PM
REALLY!? That might solve a LOT of mysteries I had with a lot of my asian website downloads, actually; thanks so such for the tip! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#53 Old 1st Aug 2012 at 8:35 PM
Default you could try
I can read a little Japanese and Chinese. But Thai and Korean are totally beyond me. [/QUOTE]

Google chrome does an automatic translate you could try using that for foreign sites
Test Subject
#54 Old 12th Jan 2013 at 2:03 AM
There is a downloadable kimono on the Sims 3 Store for child girls called Ki-Mini Kimono, as well as another, more modern Asian-style outfit for the same age group. I can't help you with anything else though.
Page 3 of 3