Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Feb 2014 at 6:34 AM
Default Blender/Pose Help
I'm working on a pose pack, and one of the poses needs the back to be slumped over.
How does it look? (I was just testing) I don't know if I did it right.
Screenshots
Advertisement
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
#2 Old 9th Feb 2014 at 7:12 PM
The pelvis is tucked under too much. It looks like your sim is doing a sit-up!
Try rotating the sim's entire body, so that your sim's bottom is directly on the floor. Right now she's sitting on her lower back/hips area. Once you get her butt square on the ground, it'll be easier to see which way her back and legs need to move so that she's in a realistic sitting position.

Strangers in a Strange Land--The Shin Yi Legacy | last updated 3.7.2014
My Simblr | Is probably NSFW
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Mar 2014 at 5:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by spladoum
The pelvis is tucked under too much. It looks like your sim is doing a sit-up!
Try rotating the sim's entire body, so that your sim's bottom is directly on the floor. Right now she's sitting on her lower back/hips area. Once you get her butt square on the ground, it'll be easier to see which way her back and legs need to move so that she's in a realistic sitting position.

Oh ok. I figured out what I was doing wrong. I didn't realize there were two rotation modes.
#4 Old 12th Feb 2015 at 1:05 AM
I've used Blender to make animations before, but not sim3 animations.

My biggest problem with Sim3 and blender is that there are no "bones" like what is in regular blender, and I don't see how to shut off grabbing the mesh. I don't get very far before I accidently snag a mesh and mess it up beyond repair.