Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 3:49 PM
Default Nieuwe vraag.
Is there a mod that you are in THE SIMS 3 also have a projector? He does not really work. Thanks
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 2:02 AM
It's not really clear what you mean. Like a movie projector? Could you post photos, pictures, images to help with the language issue?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 4:50 PM
something like this but it does not really necessarily to do.

http://www.google.nl/images?hl=nl&s...l=&oq=&gs_rfai=
Instructor
#4 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 5:24 PM
so your looking for a Deco projector? so far i haven't found any, try looking at the my sims 3 blog and filter through their category.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 7:40 PM
srry but where you can found that?
Field Researcher
#6 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 12:04 AM
TSR has a deco projector in one of the cinema sets, you will have to either pay or find it in the booty.
I just looked though and I couldn't find the link but I know there is one that was made for sims3.
Hope you find it.
Instructor
#7 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 3:58 AM
i searched through TSR's set it isn't there anymore, hmm will try to look again ang give a link. also grillcheesesammich watch out where you send other players since booty is a pirated site (literally lol) and your like sending players to piracy by recommending them to that site.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 4:05 AM
The booty is listed and linked in the guidelines page of this forum. We are all hopefully mature enough to decide if we choose to "pirate" a paysite file. Don't shoot the messenger.
Instructor
#9 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 4:29 AM
just saying XD
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#10 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 7:07 AM
Linking to the booty or recommending the use of it is perfectly acceptable here. We don't allow talk of pirated games or extracted Store content or anything like that but the booty is just fine. No reason to scold anyone for using it or recommending it.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 2:26 PM
So what does this mean I can not get a link from you or wel?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 2:27 PM
srry i speak a little English
Field Researcher
#13 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 4:55 PM
It means YES, there is a projector for sims3, Aya Alexa and I could not find the link at TSR to post for you. So you know that there is a file but you now have to look for it.
Instructor
#14 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 5:06 PM
ok i found this at TSR >>http://www.thesimsresource.com/down...tor-/id/955426/
its a cinema projector, its not hi-techy like the pictures you linked too, will this do?
Field Researcher
#15 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 5:12 PM
haha, that's so oldschool. I love it--8mm black and white film for the win!
Instructor
#16 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 5:15 PM
yeah, lol i wonder why if you say theater or something people think of the projector as something like this.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 5:35 PM
oh yess oh thank you so verry much thanks! i search that objects so long and i found it! thanks!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 9:07 PM
You know even if there is a Mod of a video camera but with such a standard beloware you no of there a mod is of a videocamera
Field Researcher
#19 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 9:29 PM
I want to help you but I do not understand your question.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 7:43 AM
uhhm, There is also a mod that you have a camera to a default / he look like this but http://cheaphdcameras.com/images/hd-video-camera.jpg
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#21 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 10:47 AM
Hi paul,

If you want, you can post your questions in Dutch too - Dutch and English. We actually have quite a lot of Dutch-speaking members and while we do require posts be in English, if it's easier for you to post in Dutch with a translation, it might be easier for us to understand your posts.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 12:09 PM
Oke dank u wel, euhm mijn vraag was of iemand ook weet of er een mod is van een camera met een standaard eronder (hij hoeft het niet echt te doen natuurlijk) maar die kan ik goed gebruiken voor mijn sims 3 ik dacht bijv. zoiets aan dit http://cheaphdcameras.com/images/hd-video-camera.jpg en het hoef niet perse standaard eronder te zitten. alvast bedankt!
Instructor
#23 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 12:53 PM
ok well i tried my best but i couldn't find any studio video camera, i think i saw something like it but it was a set im not sure.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 3:39 PM
oke thanks
Test Subject
Original Poster
#25 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 4:24 PM
maar op welke sites zoeken jullie altijd?/ ut you always look at what sites?
Page 1 of 2