Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Nov 2020 at 1:24 PM
Default WCIF the cute Japanese kawaii-ish set with paper lanterns/shop signs/deco objects I found on a Sims 3 CC blog a year ago? Might have been Lana CC Finds. ❤
Unfortunately I don't seem to have any screenshots of them in my game, and I've not been able to find a single trace of them in my searches. So no pictures. I can't even really find a good similar example of what I mean so I hope this description helps.

It was a set that included cute Japanese deco objects included string paper lanterns between wooden posts, brightly coloured 3D shop sings (like the double sided ones that stick out of the wall on a bracket), a large lucky cat sculpture. and maybe some other bits?

I'm not sure how I lost it in the first place but I realised the other day it's not in my buy catalogue any more. All I can say is that I think the whole set was in package format, it had a kind of white/pink/blue colour scheme, and that it used to be linked on one of the Sims 3 CC blogs. Up until maybe six months ago I used to come across it all the time but now that I'm actually looking for it, no such luck.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 27th Nov 2020 at 1:32 PM
Okay, typical! I just found it, here .

Idk how I kept missing it but I was right about it being linked on Lana CC Finds under the Sims 3 CC tag, that's how I got to it.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 27th Nov 2020 at 1:35 PM
Was it this? https://hydrangeachainsaw.tumblr.co...st-tokyo-part-1

[EDIT] Nevermind, you ninja'd me!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Nov 2020 at 2:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by murfee
Was it this? https://hydrangeachainsaw.tumblr.co...st-tokyo-part-1

[EDIT] Nevermind, you ninja'd me!

Haha thank you anyway, it's good to know you would have pulled through for me regardless!