Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Harborside Cafe

by V1ND1CARE Posted 31st Aug 2006 at 4:36 PM - Updated 20th Oct 2008 at 4:38 PM by V1ND1CARE

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 9:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by V1ND1CARE
shinie – Sure you may. I used the lush terrain, although the beach atmosphere within the pics may be somewhat misleading. The neighborhood is patul’s beautiful 7 Islands, which features topography that’s well suited for coastal lots, and here’s a link to eedgan’s painless steps on How to Build an Island in 5 Easy Stages: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=184564 . Hope this helps you.

And thanks to all of you for the feedback and generous words. They’re very much appreciated.

wow, that was a great tutorial , thank you for the link,and i just really so impressed on you work.
Forum Resident
#27 Old 16th Sep 2006 at 9:07 AM
I have no idea how did I missed this lot till now. It is beautiful and very well done

Thank you for sharing,

Makai

Live Well
Laugh Often
Love Much

"If you don't live for something...You'll die for nothing.."
Field Researcher
#28 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 6:40 PM
Awesome! I simply love your works!!! Thank you!

Alia vel Margierytka
Test Subject
#29 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 6:18 AM
This is gorgeous!! Looks like my kind of town

Thanks again so much for sharing your great work!

Hugs & Smiles
Test Subject
#30 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 5:02 PM
Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous! Excellent job!

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." - Audrey Hepburn
Scholar
#31 Old 13th Apr 2007 at 6:48 PM
Beautiful work again V1ND1CARE. I guess my sims will be happy to watch the sea from this place. Thank you !

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Alchemist
#32 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 2:54 PM
Well, I´m just at the moment downloading this beautiful lot for my vacation greedy sims and need to throw some blow kisses in your direction... Thanks,
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 24th Sep 2008 at 1:25 PM
Wow, this looks amazing. I really wish I was in Greece right now.
Field Researcher
#34 Old 6th May 2009 at 9:13 AM
Fantastic work. It looks so heavenly.
Page 2 of 2