Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fen Deco Manor - Modern Art Deco No. 1

by Deluxe Designs Posted 11th Jan 2009 at 6:56 PM - Updated 30th Aug 2010 at 9:21 AM by Deluxe Designs

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 12:10 AM
Hi,
I love the house - just perfectly my style. I wanted to delete the pool but I cannot seem to be able to delete the roof of the pool - how was it done and how can it be deleted?
Thanks
Wiki Wizard
Original Poster
#27 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 8:15 AM
Thanks to both of you With the pool it is VERY complicated, i used boolprop for a special effect BUT it can be changed back! Use the cheat "boolprop constrainfloorelevation false" and then put a wall about 3 tiles to the right, then do the same of the left hand side and then go to the level terrain tool. Now start at the left wall on the tile above it and drag it to the right walls above tile! This should make that roof flat, delete the fences on the roof then delete the floor tiles and the roof is gone REMEMBER TO TURN THE CHEAT OFF AFTER LEVELING!!!! Hope that helped,

DD

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#28 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 8:00 PM
its brill but the ivy and the windows are just flashing blue shapes wot do i do?
Wiki Wizard
Original Poster
#29 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 2:26 PM
If you read the thread carefully, under the Custom Content section it gives you instructions to download the special CC, this will fix the issue

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#30 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 3:16 AM
I can't find it! I checked my Lots and Houses Bin and it isn't there. (This is in Pleasantview). Is it somewhere else??

Plumbob's forever!

Cheese is really good. Did you know that already? Well, I guess you've learned this piece of information two times, which makes you twice as likely to remember it. Congrats!

TS3...should I get it our not? Or should I spend my money on some Cheetos? It's a tough decision.
Scholar
#31 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 7:37 AM
Not bad! I used this for my Family Sims.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 2:48 AM
THANKS
Page 2 of 2