Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 25th Aug 2021 at 8:40 PM
Hey! it's me again! and again with the same problem. the latest version does not work for me again ... Again there is no text, only empty. But these are trifles. The main thing is that the sim cannot knit again. Everything is reset. I buy a bag, knitting needles and tangles. The ball is spent, interaction appears, but it is immediately discarded and again nothing happens. I checked in a pure game, thinking that there may be a conflict with something, but everything is the same.
Advertisement
Senior Moderator
staff: senior moderator
Original Poster
#27 Old 25th Aug 2021 at 9:16 PM
@nessysims have you got the latest version?
The first version I uploaded had the wrong STBLs for other languages, so the important strings were missing. I did fix it the day after, so if you have the second version or the latest one (v1.1 or v1.2) it will hopefully work
Let me know how it goes
Test Subject
#28 Old 25th Aug 2021 at 10:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zoe22
@nessysims have you got the latest version?
The first version I uploaded had the wrong STBLs for other languages, so the important strings were missing. I did fix it the day after, so if you have the second version or the latest one (v1.1 or v1.2) it will hopefully work
Let me know how it goes

Hello again!) I downloaded version 1.2 and it works) Everything is great thanks! I just downloaded the version before and it didn't work again! I didn't see that you updated it) Sorry!)
Page 2 of 2