Replies: 358 (Who?), Viewed: 144084 times.
Page 15 of 15
Instructor
#351 Old 25th Jul 2021 at 8:32 PM
Quote:
@LucieSims It's very pretty, the Sims 3 worlds had such a lot of detail! I may have pinched quite a lot of ideas from Twinbrook for my Jericho world.

@simsample : I visited Jericho's thanks players who shared the pictures, that's indeed a lot of Twinbrook. I am afraid of playing customs worlds due to thr cities are not translated. People as you who created customs worlds are talented .

You also play with Lucky Palms? What I love with this town is its size.
___

Wow You are all lucky to have a perfect skies with a good quality, not in my game that happened.

My story blog in French (FR) / Mon blog histoire en français : http://simsophonique.ek.la/
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space- Bark!
retired moderator
#352 Old 25th Jul 2021 at 9:53 PM
Thanks for downloading it @LucieSims , yes unfortunately I don't speak any other languages nearly well enough to translate the strings, there was one player some years ago who made a French translation of Jericho but I don't know if that's still available. I was lucky that a fellow simmer bought Lucky Palms for me on the Sims Store- I got given Lunar Lakes too. Otherwise I wouldn't have had any of the store worlds, they were quite expensive! But I do go back to Lucky Palms and Lunar Lakes quite a lot. Both huge worlds!
As I mentioned, EA worlds (Lucky Palms included) are coded to only have a couple of sky types show up, so you have to change a few of the light parameters to make the hidden skies show up. I have no idea why they did that, except that one developer did mention that the 'custom' sky type was going to be used as a 'disaster' type sky associated wit the mummy curse, but it seems like they went with some post-process filters instead. So no idea why they did 'custom' sky types for all of the EA worlds that you would never see in an unmodded game.

Screenshots

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
-RUSH- -RADIO- -ARCHIVES-
Simpeople and Me Archive- -11Dots Archive- My Sims World Archive
Instructor
#353 Old 3rd Aug 2021 at 1:09 AM
Księżycowe Jeziora (Lunar Lakes)

Test Subject
#354 Old 7th Aug 2021 at 11:41 AM
OldSunset! <3
Instructor
#355 Old 9th Aug 2021 at 10:41 PM
I love Lunar Lakes too I don't know , a lot of simmers don't seem to like it but the enviromnement on this city is special.

My story blog in French (FR) / Mon blog histoire en français : http://simsophonique.ek.la/
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space- Bark!
retired moderator
#356 Old 10th Aug 2021 at 12:09 AM
Wow @boringbones that is really accurate; I found a picture of the old version of Sunset Valley for people to compare:

For people who don't know, boringbones is remaking the neighbourhood from the pre-release images of the game.
Screenshots

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
-RUSH- -RADIO- -ARCHIVES-
Simpeople and Me Archive- -11Dots Archive- My Sims World Archive
Test Subject
#357 Old 10th Aug 2021 at 12:47 AM
Yeah, @boringbones , I am totally going to need that world when it’s ready. Looks incredible. Always preferred the original layout, never had the courage/ability to do it myself!
Mad Poster
#358 Old 10th Aug 2021 at 2:20 PM

Hoh Abba Dah No
I chase time with this dope rhyme and it's fine

Test Subject
#359 Old 11th Aug 2021 at 1:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by simsample
Wow @boringbones that is really accurate; I found a picture of the old version of Sunset Valley for people to compare:

For people who don't know, boringbones is remaking the neighbourhood from the pre-release images of the game.

Yesss!! I even created the Rabbit holes in open build mode, because the current layouts don't fully match what we had in beta. So it was a fun challenge to give them such a similar shape.
I'm changing a few things, tweaking and improving from the initial view. I started with the idea of doing the same, but made the project even more ambitious xD

And dockamorph for sure!! When I'm done I'll share it all over the internet xD
Screenshots
Page 15 of 15