Replies: 447 (Who?), Viewed: 150909 times.
Page 18 of 18
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space- Bark!
retired moderator
#426 Old 10th Apr 2021 at 6:25 PM
Repost! Repost @Wojtek !

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
-RUSH- -RADIO- -ARCHIVES-
Simpeople and Me Archive- -11Dots Archive- My Sims World Archive
Instructor
#427 Old 10th Apr 2021 at 7:57 PM
repostowalibyście

When your boss asks you why you weren't at work today
Field Researcher
#428 Old 18th Apr 2021 at 7:36 PM
retired moderator
#429 Old 7th Jun 2021 at 10:58 PM
I hadn't played Sims 3 for a while, so had forgotten how much fun the gnomes are!

Screenshots

Lab Assistant
#430 Old 8th Jun 2021 at 8:13 AM
SP told me there was a new baby in town. I went to find him to make sure the family had a crib. His mom must have gone into labor at work and didn't have time to totally change out of her work clothes. Maybe she'll start a new fad!
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#431 Old 8th Jun 2021 at 8:20 AM
The baby in my active family was in the swing. Someone took him out of it, walked across the house, put him in a stroller, walked around to the other side of the house, deposited him behind a bush and went back inside. I had to look for his plumbob in the dark. (Actually the baby didn't seem to mind so I left him there for a few hours.)
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#432 Old 12th Jun 2021 at 3:32 AM
Another baby blunder!

No, Roger, walkers are for toddlers. (I hope her neck is OK.)
Screenshots
retired moderator
#433 Old 12th Jun 2021 at 12:19 PM
My firefighter sim managed to set herself on fire at the invention table just as there was an emergency!
Screenshots

Lab Assistant
#434 Old 16th Jun 2021 at 3:52 PM
What in the ever lovin' heck?
Test Subject
#435 Old 20th Jun 2021 at 8:17 PM
Default Too many sims in one place
1/5 of my world population came to one lot. Most of sims in the custom world I made and live in were created by me. It;s not an easy feat to create almost 200 sims that do not look the same :D
retired moderator
#436 Old 2nd Jul 2021 at 5:12 PM
I am playing Lucky Palms, and wanted my sim to go fishing. The fishing spawner I chose is right at the top of the picture, just in front of that pile of rocks to the right of the mesa. So of course the sim went somewhere about a sim mile away, and hid behind a boulder to cast his line... (bottom left of image):

Looks like it works- this is a different angle, here is his fishing float and you can see where the sim is by his icon. He's behind that huge rock!

He caught a robotfish! He magically landed it through the boulder.
Screenshots

Field Researcher
#437 Old 3rd Jul 2021 at 4:45 AM
Dude has some mad fishing skills.
Instructor
#438 Old 3rd Jul 2021 at 4:42 PM
@Simsample : Wow what a find ! Thank you for sharing these gnomes pictures with us I never seen any of them infuriate yet.
@MadzialenaxD :I know I have the same kind of game too. Between the makeovers and the sims I made from scratch.

My story blog in French (FR) / Mon blog histoire en français : http://simsophonique.ek.la/
retired moderator
#439 Old 3rd Jul 2021 at 5:58 PM
@LucieSims The angry gnomes happen with the Firefighter career, you can sometimes get called out to a Gnome Invasion. Fun!

Instructor
#440 Old 13th Jul 2021 at 11:50 PM
Instructor
#441 Old 17th Jul 2021 at 10:51 PM
Lab Assistant
#442 Old 23rd Jul 2021 at 3:53 PM
This gesture is so goofy
Screenshots
Instructor
#443 Old 25th Jul 2021 at 1:55 AM
My sim-family took part in a pie-eating contest.

They look beautiful

Instructor
#444 Old 25th Jul 2021 at 8:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by simsample
@LucieSims The angry gnomes happen with the Firefighter career, you can sometimes get called out to a Gnome Invasion. Fun!

I didn't play the carreer yet 10 years old into the sims 3 I didn't explore everything yet.
Sometimes I swear I want more unlock carreers events just to increase the fun lol.(as earthquakes etc lol)

My story blog in French (FR) / Mon blog histoire en français : http://simsophonique.ek.la/
Instructor
#445 Old 3rd Aug 2021 at 1:06 AM
Scholar
#446 Old 19th Aug 2021 at 12:19 AM
I found this old pic in my archives.

When I created Rick Jason I'd already noticed his striking resemblance to Clark (Superman) Kent. It looks like the similarities were closer than I'd thought...

Hey Rick, you forgot to switch costumes!

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Instructor
#447 Old 22nd Aug 2021 at 1:15 AM
He looks like a sim for the Sims 1.

Midnight Hollow is a place where unusual sims and creatures live
Field Researcher
#448 Old 24th Aug 2021 at 2:15 PM
I was playing my Hidden Springs save and I saw Francisca Vanderburg at the "Red Velvet Lounge" carrying her umbrella inside the venue (screenshot 1). At first I thought that it had something to do with her traits so I laughed and ignored her but the next day when I saw her at the bowling arcade, I noticed that she was holding one more... accessory (screenshots 2 and 3). She even managed to play bowling holding all that stuff in her hands (screenshot 4)
When she tried to order something to eat from the professional bars in the venue, I understood that the situation was not that funny for her (screenshot 5). She kept ordering every dish in the menu and abandon it because, of cource, she couldn't use her hands to eat. After hearing her yelling her hunger desperation for too long, I "gifted" her with a "hard" Nraas Master Controller reset. The next time I saw her again she was pefectly fine, problem solved
Screenshots
Page 18 of 18