Replies: 469 (Who?), Viewed: 183358 times.
Page 19 of 19
Instructor
#451 Old 6th Jul 2020 at 9:23 PM
Twins selfie at Greenbeard's Fishing Spot and Bella Vista Beach in Isla Paradiso. Thought since I would end up having them go their separate ways I wanted a photo of them together. They have other siblings that are also twins but those twins don't really get along much at all, lol. And the other pair of twins I don't know, it's been so long since I played with the main Rumbaa family. Most of everyone has gotten older.

They didn't always get along but hopefully they will remember the good times as well. I'm hoping that they will eventually find someone to marry and expand the family even more. According to my age chart they are currently 27. Seeing how long my life spans are they have a long time to meet new people or to reconnect with others.

I miss playing TS3 but I really want to organize my store content and then finish setting up my game. In the meantime, I'm having fun playing Dying Light and Minecraft. I still am in a bit of disbelief that I collected so much iron, coal, etc and then died in lava and lost everything because a skeleton attacked me while I was standing on gravel...lovely. And now pillagers keep hanging around and I no longer have any iron armor but I was able to make a shield from the little bit of iron I had stored away.

Because I'm Fragile...but I'm not "that" fragile.
Instructor
DELETED POST
13th Sep 2020 at 3:58 PM
This message has been deleted by Wojtek.
Lab Assistant
#452 Old 18th Sep 2020 at 3:29 PM
Some nice family snaps of the Bruce family on their holiday in Saaqartoq:

Forum Resident
#453 Old 30th Sep 2020 at 8:25 AM
A day in the life of the Bachelor family

aka fir3princ3ss
My Youtube Channel
Currently playing:
-Medieval Charter Challenge on The Sims 2
-Ye Olde Royal Kingdom Challenge on The Sims 3
Inventor
#454 Old 2nd Dec 2020 at 9:01 AM
Default Eve and Nicholas Berry
Finally made his sister. WIP of course!

Screenshots
Scholar
#455 Old 22nd Jan 2021 at 8:29 PM
Visiting favorite niece Ashley

Scholar
#456 Old 23rd Jan 2021 at 11:23 PM
The Darkes of Neverglade (formerly of Sunset Valley, and before that... who can imagine?)

L to R: Damien, Elphina, Tanith, Mordecai, Margot, Aunt Dorabella, Morgana, and her former Imaginary Friend, Lomax.

And if I have to pose any more groups of 8 sims, trying to catch them whilst they're not cackling evilly, flexing, sneezing, sniggering, levitating, clapping their hands, laughing inanely or imitating a dog, I shall finish up as mad as poor old Dorabella!

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Instructor
#457 Old 26th Jan 2021 at 4:00 PM Last edited by Wojtek : 30th Mar 2021 at 11:02 PM.
@Nemiga, the man is good-looking and his niece is really cute. You have to tell where I can find the man's jacket
Scholar
#458 Old 28th Jan 2021 at 2:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wojtek
@Nemiga, the man is good-looking and his niece is really cute. You have to tell where I can find the man's jacket

A quick photo of my current family. The adults in their fifties are a level 10 singer Ireneusz (Blue Eyed Devil) and his wife Gracja, a level 7 mysticist. Behind them are their son Julian and his girlfriend Aldona.

Thanks

And the jacket can be found here - https://darkccfinds.tumblr.com/post...t3-original-ts4
Instructor
DELETED POST
5th Feb 2021 at 12:14 AM
Instructor
DELETED POST
13th Feb 2021 at 11:18 PM Last edited by Wojtek : 14th Feb 2021 at 11:49 AM.
Lab Assistant
#459 Old 13th Feb 2021 at 11:39 PM
The Calloways:

Markus (left) and Cam (right):

The kids - Will, Roger and Lyra. Lyra and Roger are fraternal twins. The oldest, Will, is Markus' child from a previous relationship.

Instructor
#460 Old 8th Mar 2021 at 4:02 PM
My family in Lucky Palms.
My wife, our son, me, my parents, my parents-in-law and my sister-in-law.

I don't know why my son doesn't like having pictures taken...

Same with my mother-in-law, who always seems grumpy. Something going on in her marriage or work-related problems?

A bonus.
Instructor
#461 Old 14th Mar 2021 at 11:00 PM
I rarely ever adopt because I enjoy seeing genetics play out, but decided to do something different. So I had them adopt a daughter since they have too many sons. Literally, they have one young adult daughter and 9 sons. The wife is currently pregnant with baby #11 which is likely a son but I'll be surprised otherwise. So now they have 2 daughters and 9 sons, thus far. If I remember correctly.

I did change her looks as most, if not all, randomly generated Sims seem to have the same preset features in my game. And I like all my Sims to look unique from each other. What I did not change was her skin tone, eye color, hair color (though I likely will darken but haven't done so yet) and weight. So this is what she will look like when she's a young adult.

Instructor
#462 Old 15th Mar 2021 at 2:03 AM
My son has finally become a teen and his dream is to perform stunts on stage. My father is a builder and my mother is a cook. They're going to retire the next day. I work in a film studio (lvl 3), while my wife is a journalist (lvl 2). My parents-in-law are pensioners.

Instructor
#463 Old 23rd Apr 2021 at 1:13 AM
Lab Assistant
#464 Old 3rd May 2021 at 2:10 AM
I haven't played Sims3 in way too long because my computer is crap at handling games. I miss the beauty of the worlds... and the misadventures of my recreation of the Pleasants from Sims2.

Their house is by tiptoehappiness btw, it is excellent remake.

The twins have become 2 of my favourite sims ever, they're always getting into hijinks one way or another. Lilith here decided to walk all the way from her room to the kitchen to play with her toys, blocking access to the fridge for a hungry Angela.

Screenshots

Why not be kind?
Scholar
#465 Old 10th May 2021 at 11:06 AM
The Lum family, after the makeover..

Screenshots

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Inventor
#466 Old 12th Jun 2021 at 12:40 PM

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Instructor
#467 Old 30th Jun 2021 at 10:28 PM
Students of Lucky Palms. Some have alien DNA.

Instructor
#468 Old 22nd Jul 2021 at 5:33 AM
Genesis and Angelica, with three of five children. The other two live in Moonlight Falls but I plan on moving them to Bridgeport in the future. The wife is also pregnant. A short history is she had another child, a toddler Cyrus, that EA's story progression killed off for the short time it was on. And that is one of many reasons why I do not use it and would rather not bog my game down with any other type of story progression either. So unfortunately, they lost a son and they autonomously tried for a baby again.

In the back from left to right: Genesis and Angelica
In the front from left to right: Keenan, Angel and Chancelor

Angelica, Angel and Chancelor dyed their hair but all of them have black hair. Since TS3 does not have a true hair dye system, I have to document it for each and every Sim, though there is much more I keep track of.

Instructor
#469 Old 7th Aug 2021 at 12:38 AM
Field Researcher
#470 Old 23rd Aug 2021 at 12:37 AM
Celebrity family
Page 19 of 19