Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Testers Wanted* Fully Animated/Functional Soda Pop Vending Machine

by pacotacoplayer Posted 27th Sep 2006 at 2:51 AM - Updated 19th Mar 2009 at 1:52 PM by -Maylin-

136 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 124 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 6
Scholar
Original Poster
#76 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 9:14 PM Last edited by pacotacoplayer : 28th Sep 2006 at 12:00 AM. Reason: sorry, coke (nasmile)
Thanks for all the kind comments everyone! Thats what really makes me work as hard as possible to make the 2nd version as good as can be!

As for saying it should be featured, Im glad you like it, I really am; but its really up to the moderators. I dont make objects so they get featured, I make them to improve your game experience And for my own creativity and knoledge benefit.

And Lyric, I really will try! Thanks for the motivation; its what got me making this! Just on thing - What do you mean by "Your well on your way tho already" ? My way to what?

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
#77 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 11:11 PM
Your way to getting featured

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Test Subject
#78 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 11:32 PM
looks awesome can't wait to try it out
Field Researcher
#79 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 11:45 PM
OMG you made my dreams come true ^___^

Taste the rainbow...eat crayons
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#80 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 12:29 AM
Paco (take a pic people im being nice today)
What I meant was, youre listening, not rushing anymore and look at the leaps your taking by learning. This is exactly what we wanted from this web site. A place for people to read and learn. You have mad gigantic improvements in a short time just by pacing yourself and working hard. Considering your age as well thats impressive. If you can fix the issues with color, and some of the proportion problems and get this object perfect then you will earn a featured slot. You are doing a very nice job.
Scholar
Original Poster
#81 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 12:29 AM
Wow! Thanks By the way, how do you know how old I am? lol

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

Forum Resident
#82 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 12:59 AM
Hey!! This object is really cool! I tried it in my game and it works out perfectly! You know, juice gets kinda old, so thank you for adding something interesting! Keep up the great work!
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 12:59 AM
Great work so far! Any chance you could lower the price of the soda cans from the machine, and if we'll see a Pepsi machine recolor?

Tim (aka the Slipperman)
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 2:42 AM
YES! YOU ARE AWESOME!

Thank you so very much. I have been dying (well not dying) lol for a coke (sniff sniff) machine.
Instructor
#85 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 4:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pacotacoplayer
Wow! Thanks By the way, how do you know how old I am? lol

She is psychic no really, in your member information you list your occupation as middle school student.
Scholar
Original Poster
#86 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 4:59 PM
Oh, yea. Im in Grade 8. (13)

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

Test Subject
#87 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 5:20 PM
Thank you! It looks awesome!
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 12:20 AM
I think it is very ingenius of you and all creators to make things that Maxis should really have thought of to include in the game........Thank you for your time, talent and creativity......and thank you for sharing!!
........err.... (clears throat)......looking forward to that Pepsi recolor
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 7:18 PM
Yay! I love it thanks!

Thats mystery sim in my avatar! I brightened him up!
Test Subject
#90 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 11:14 AM
Wow Amazing
Great work i thought this was a great item in the sims 1 i always wondered if they were going to bring it back for the sims 2 but now they dont need to because you have made this amazing vending machine thanks

Scott Russell
Field Researcher
#91 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 8:50 PM
russell1305, I don't ever remember a coke matchine in the sims 1, there probably wasn't one..

the coke matchine doesn't work in my game.. after they get their coke it doesn't work, it disapears out of their hand.. is that what it's supposed to do?
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 8:20 PM
I just wanted to say it is good to finally have a soda machine that actually works like one and not a refridgerator or somthing like that. Great job and thanks.
Test Subject
#93 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 4:38 PM
WOW! I mean This is just too good, When i first saw this i sed too myself:
what about one with SLURM! (I love futurama)
HE HE HE HE! :P
Test Subject
#94 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 12:15 AM
Default Testing For You..
I have sims2 and nightlife only and will let you know. Thanks!!

(did have univers but son lost the case so I could not re-install without code..LOL)
Lab Assistant
#95 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 3:57 PM
great idea cause i miss stuff like this from game one and wondered why some of the cooler things didn't carry over to game 2. thanks.
Test Subject
#96 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 12:17 PM
Thanks for This Download!
Wow! This is Fantastic I can now have a drink Thanks for this download it looks great, I can't wait to try it! Thanks
Test Subject
#97 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 8:11 AM
can it be used in my shop? just wandering whether if that the simoleons will go somewhere but not my cash register machine. will give it a try
Test Subject
#98 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 1:30 AM
My lil bro was complainin' bout how the can was so tiny and unrealistic, so then I said, its one of those midget cans like the Dr.Pepper *hint hint* we have in the fridge. So then he <3 It! Thanks ptp! Your my hero! ^_^

*- Why stop at Coke? Why not Mt. Dew, or Dr. Pepper, Diet Coke, OOOOH! Mt. Dew: Code Red
Lab Assistant
#99 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 3:02 AM Last edited by Jasmini : 8th Oct 2006 at 3:05 AM. Reason: Forgot to add the word "Two" nobodies perfect (>.>)
as mentioned on your latest snack Vendor these TWO have a confict please fix it >.<
something about the Skin wich its sharing..
Field Researcher
#100 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 7:01 PM
I was just coming here to post about the conflict too. Both the food vending machine and the coke vending machines have the same ingame icon. The icons both look like the coke machine. But when placed in the game.. both look like the vending machine. I haven't had my sim buy from them yet. So don't know how either of them work yet.
Page 4 of 6