Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[Ephemera]SimpleSkin Soft Edition (with Default replacement)

by teru_k Posted 5th Dec 2007 at 4:31 PM

179 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 146 Feedback Posts, 32 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 8
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 9:08 PM
I saw someone's face templates modeled with these skins, and I just had to track them down. Beautiful!
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 3:46 PM
Beautiful work! Thank you for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 18th Mar 2008 at 1:16 AM
Please, message me with an answer to this:
If I download these default replacements, will they conflict or replace a previously downloaded default replacement?

The replacement I had downloaded has quickly gotten annoying to me- (I hate the fact that every sim has the same facial birthmarks)- so I'd like to download this one. Will it replace the previous ones I downloaded?

Thank you beforehand, if you decide to respond.

"Once again, she returns.. To the arms of her angel, angel or demon? Still, he calls her.. Luring her back, from the grave. Angel or dark seducer? Who are you, strange angel?"

Phantom of the Opera
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 6:26 PM
Wow these are gorgeous O.O

Kiss me in the rain so you can’t see my tears.
I cry to be with you,
But I’m held back by my fears.
Test Subject
#80 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 1:07 AM
Lovely.

Rambunctious behavior leads to nothing at all.
Test Subject
#81 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 1:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by demon_puppy
alritey im having a problem downloading the defaults, i can download the non-defaults fine but when i try to unzip the defaults it says error or something.
and i agree with erm..i forgot the persons name but the number 2 skin is to pale haha..well..anyway maybe u sud use 3,4,5,6 but then again...maybe u sud just upload then all as defaults? that way we can choice which ones we wud want..just an idea

same here, i would love to use these skins as my default but i can only dl 1 & 4. all others are "corrupt"
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 5:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by YourEverydayMistake
Please, message me with an answer to this:
If I download these default replacements, will they conflict or replace a previously downloaded default replacement?

The replacement I had downloaded has quickly gotten annoying to me- (I hate the fact that every sim has the same facial birthmarks)- so I'd like to download this one. Will it replace the previous ones I downloaded?

Thank you beforehand, if you decide to respond.

You need to remove your current set of default replacements before you download these. Otherwise, the two default sets will conflict.
Test Subject
#83 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 7:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sinthe
You need to remove your current set of default replacements before you download these. Otherwise, the two default sets will conflict.

THANK YOU, this is all i really needed to know about everything lol.

Schma.
Test Subject
#84 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 3:23 PM
Im in love with the guy wit skin #5 (i think) but i cant get hes hair!! Cant find it, i think XM has it, but theressomething wrong on hes page. Help!! :heart:
Test Subject
#85 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 3:37 PM
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 7:42 PM
Thank you thank you thank you!
I've been looking for so long for some default replacements that would really please me. I love your job!
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 8:46 AM
The skintones are fantastic! Thanks for uploading them. I was looking for a new set of defaults and I need look no further.

The eye colors you used with them set them off just perfectly. I was wondering if you could direct me to where I might find the ones you used int he second and third pictures on the far left. They don't appear to match any of your creations and I don't see anything similar on Helaene's site.
Test Subject
#88 Old 14th Apr 2008 at 5:47 PM
ooo, so pretty and shiny ^^

they're wonderful (and now as my default skin tone). thank you for sharing!

certifiably batshiiit insane
Test Subject
#89 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 1:45 AM
Wow, you actually got me to download custom default skin!It takes alot to get me to download custom skin, let alone actually getting defaults of it, amazing work!
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 10:44 AM
Your skins are gods O_O Thank you!

I love all your skins!
Test Subject
#91 Old 23rd Apr 2008 at 7:25 PM
Beautiful skins, however it doesn't fit my sims' facestyle...mine often have wide, fat cheeks while your skins makes them seem even fatter...maybe cause the hightlight behind?
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 11:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sinthe

Sorry if it's a stupid question, but how can I find them? I have so many mods.. >.<

"Once again, she returns.. To the arms of her angel, angel or demon? Still, he calls her.. Luring her back, from the grave. Angel or dark seducer? Who are you, strange angel?"

Phantom of the Opera
Field Researcher
#93 Old 30th Apr 2008 at 4:45 AM
I can't believe I didn't notice these before! These are lovely. Thank you so much ^^
Test Subject
#94 Old 4th May 2008 at 11:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by YourEverydayMistake
Sorry if it's a stupid question, but how can I find them? I have so many mods.. >.<

you should d/l delphy's organizer. it takes everything in your downloads folder and neatly organizes it so you can find it. so you would be able to find your current default skintones under "replacement".

it's on mod the sims 2. just type delphy's organizer into the search bar.
Test Subject
#95 Old 14th May 2008 at 3:15 AM
Your skins are always amazing!
Test Subject
#96 Old 21st May 2008 at 3:58 PM
They are very great but I like the old version better, can you please make defauts of the simple skin? The one that not is soft edition? That would be very nice!
Lab Assistant
#97 Old 23rd May 2008 at 2:43 PM
Thank you!!
Test Subject
#98 Old 29th May 2008 at 7:17 AM
Very beautiful skin. I like your skin! Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#99 Old 18th Jun 2008 at 9:13 PM
Teru K, you make such gorgeous skins. I'm going to try to download these!
I also want to know if you would ever consider making the "spooky" defaults? Such as alien, vampire, etc. Those would be so awesome!!!
Test Subject
#100 Old 23rd Jun 2008 at 12:49 AM
Thank you for the gorgeous skin, this was my first download, and it's so pretty. ;]
Page 4 of 8