Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Medieval Sword & Shield

by Anubis360 Posted 4th Apr 2010 at 1:26 AM - Updated 6th Apr 2010 at 8:27 PM by Anubis360

46 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 3rd May 2010 at 11:50 AM
Why my sim cant fight?
Inventor
Original Poster
#27 Old 3rd May 2010 at 11:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by topaza998
Why my sim cant fight?

Sims can't fight, I used baseball animations for my pics
Test Subject
#28 Old 7th May 2010 at 7:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Anubis360
Please don't request anything in this thread (and don't send me a PM because the answer will be NO)

That's really rude. Where are your manners? Creators are basically the role models of the MTS community, and by being like that, you're setting a bad example.

I know its off topic, but it really needed to be said, but feel free to hate me for saying so, but do it maturely.

-An oath sworn in battle, a vow blessed by steel, I swear by the dragon's blood in my veins and the dragon's heart that pumps it.
Inventor
Original Poster
#29 Old 8th May 2010 at 2:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Gothzilla
That's really rude. Where are your manners? Creators are basically the role models of the MTS community, and by being like that, you're setting a bad example.

I know its off topic, but it really needed to be said, but feel free to hate me for saying so, but do it maturely.

I'm tired of getting requests when I have a big sign in my profile that says "I don't take requests"
I'm always kind, but sometimes is really annoying when people treat you like their employee just because you're a creator. So I just wanted to avoid that, even if I know that there are polite users. I'm not a bad example, at all. What about you? Coming from nowhere just to say that? Please.
Test Subject
#30 Old 10th May 2010 at 12:48 PM
demm its realy good!!
dus it realy work i did not try it
Test Subject
#31 Old 15th May 2010 at 2:47 PM
you know what might be cool? Set these to your sims martial arts outfit! then they could look like they were really fighting with another sim! holly crapola i need to go try that.... thanks a lot anyways! Perhaps (this is a suggestion, not a request! dont worry i wont order you around!) you could additionally make a sheathed sword for the sim's back, but you don't have to if you don't want to.
Site Helper
#32 Old 17th May 2010 at 6:04 PM
I voted for this!

Edit: Yes, they really work, although it looks a bit silly when they are using a computer while holding a sword... Link was killing the library computer when I wasn't paying attention to him!

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
#33 Old 18th Jun 2010 at 8:46 PM
I'm not trying to bug you, but how did you make them fight? That is SO cool looking!
Inventor
Original Poster
#34 Old 18th Jun 2010 at 9:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Terrysa
I'm not trying to bug you, but how did you make them fight? That is SO cool looking!

Quoting myself:
Quote: Originally posted by Anubis360
Sims can't fight, I used baseball animations for my pics
Test Subject
#35 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 10:00 AM
Awesome! Downloading~ <3 Quick question though, I looked at the links you said you'd gotten your clothes from, but I couldn't see the dress you used on your female sim in the picture? The dark-haired lady~

It's just I have a sim whom I've been looking for a similar outfit for for awhile, and any help would be much appreciated!
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 6:04 PM
This is simply SWEEEET! ^^
Test Subject
#37 Old 26th Apr 2011 at 1:16 PM
love it!!

I am Fire...I am Life Incarnate...I am the PHOENIX!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 29th Jun 2011 at 1:44 AM
Anubis! no puedo encontrar ese corsé... dónde lo conseguiste?? gracias ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 29th Jul 2011 at 9:30 PM
this is good, but could you make them fight for real?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 17th Nov 2011 at 8:31 PM
I love these!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 7:30 PM
You never cease to amaze me with your items. Keep up the excellent work, I'm not into medieval stuff, but I'm using these babies for my fencer Simmies. I'm just going to make them hold these and then hit 'SPAR'. It'll look like they're kind of fencing.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#42 Old 10th Jan 2013 at 3:53 PM
Just what we need, more pirate weapons. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 1st Feb 2014 at 5:41 PM
Thanks for the mods is wonderful
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 4:47 AM
Thank you so much I love it u r so fucking awesome!!!! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 21st Jul 2014 at 10:02 AM
Wow, this looks great, very great! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 20th Jan 2017 at 7:17 PM
love it, & I must say...I am sure it takes a lot of time & effort to create these things; every creator has the RIGHT to decide whether or not they want to take requests, & that decision should be respected, esp. since we are getting these free...so thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 17th Jun 2017 at 7:41 AM
Time that I became a knight and promised the loyalty to a princess seemed to come.
I thank you!
Page 2 of 2