Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Sep 2019 at 10:24 PM
Default Child sims can cast magic
up for testing but unfinished if want too test can upload what I have. You have too make them older first and either give all spells with cheat or learn and then make back into child you keep what you learn but is no perk tree for child sims.
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  child test.7z (1.2 KB, 353 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 24th Sep 2019 at 3:57 AM
m'kay so, for the most part, it works like a charm (pun intended). There are a couple of kinks though:

1. I'm not exactly sure if it was the mod that cause but it didn't happen before today

2. Kids can't practice magic. I know it's kinda pointless since they can't use perks or learn spells anyway, but I noticed that my sim was still getting EXP and leveling up their magic rank so I guess they should still be able to practice.

3. When I saved,,.the game didn't pause. Like...the time didn't move but my sims were still doing their idle animations. Much like the main menu glitch, I don't know for certain if this was an issue with this particular mod, but it was my first time encountering something like it.

The Receptacle still lives!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Sep 2019 at 6:28 AM
My ui on main screen is fine and time runs fine maybe try it alone with mcc if you have it
Mad Poster
#4 Old 25th Sep 2019 at 10:37 PM
Must have been a fluke on my end. Didn't happen when I played again yesterday

The Receptacle still lives!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Sep 2019 at 7:23 AM
Nice too know I still working on it look at the files for potion making the other person had that