Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

American Traditional - 5 BD, 4 BA Home, Nightlife Only

by Honeywell Posted 13th Jul 2010 at 6:31 AM - Updated 22nd Jul 2017 at 11:55 AM by Honeywell : photobucket pics

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 15th Oct 2010 at 1:06 AM
This house is perfect for the Dreamer family in Pleasantview! I resurrected Darleen & she & Darren are expanding their family. They want 4 more children! lol Thanks for sharing! :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 8:59 PM
I do have to say, you did a Beautiful job on this house. Thank you so much!!!
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 15th Dec 2010 at 11:32 PM
this house looks so real! i could have sworn i was lookin at a picture of an actual house!! Thanx so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#29 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 9:45 PM
this house looks so great. Can't wait to try it out. Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 4:42 PM
I LOVE this house, but it slows down my computer
Theorist
Original Poster
#31 Old 31st Jul 2011 at 4:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Pamela Anne333
I LOVE this house, but it slows down my computer
Aww, I'm sorry to hear that, Pamela. I really tried to make this house available to as many simmers as possible and deliberately didn't go crazy on the CC, furnishings and landscaping in order to keep the file size small.

If you're usually able to play a medium sized lot without lag maybe taking out the trees, CC windows (which are a little on the high side polygon wise) or the swimming pool would help? I know some simmers found that any lot they played that had a pool and a foundation caused their games to lag. Or maybe you have some crazy high poly CC? I know I've seen some hair and a tiny 1 tile vase in the 20k poly range that was created just recently and you'd never know it because the meshes were on the simple side and the creators didn't list the poly count.

That's all I can think of that might make the house playable for you--I'm sorry you were disappointed.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 3rd Aug 2011 at 5:53 AM
This is JUST what I was lookin' for. Thanks a lot!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 6th Sep 2011 at 7:19 AM
Thankyou i finally found a house that is not to big and not to small, perfect for my suburban neighborhood. Thankyou<3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 13th Aug 2012 at 5:35 PM
Wow That Was A Work Of Art!!!B-O
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#35 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 2:41 PM
Beautiful house, thank you for sharing. Just moved my expanding Legacy family in and they are all very pleased
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 21st Mar 2014 at 6:37 PM
This house is just too great! I'll tweak it a little bit with my CC when I get it in the game and change a little furniture, but other than that it is absolutely wonderful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 12th Jun 2014 at 6:48 AM
I love all of the Homes you make for the sims, keep up the Great work. :)
THANKS POST
#38 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 4:06 PM
thanx for the house, its awsome
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 9:18 PM
Thanks You!
Page 2 of 2