Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Aug 2021 at 5:41 AM Last edited by Darkwolf Jr : 25th Aug 2021 at 11:44 AM.
Default no outings or dating (Found)
I am looking for a mod to completely disable outings and dates.

Thank you.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 21st Aug 2021 at 1:09 PM
Are you referring to those date calls?
If you have NRaas Retuner installed, you can look up how to tune it at here
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Aug 2021 at 9:30 AM
Not just the calls.
I want to fully disable the entire grouping system that was added in Late Night and the dating system added by Generations patch 1.22.
If possible I want it as if all sims (even elders) are too young to join/create a group or date and the scoring system ignored (no effect on relationship at all). It would also be nice if all associated Wants could be disabled as well.

Also I tried Retuner it did not work for this If it had I may have been able to use the info to make a standalone mod.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 24th Aug 2021 at 11:55 AM Last edited by KatyFernlily : 24th Aug 2021 at 12:05 PM.
There is a disable auto grouping option with the Go Here mod - https://www.nraas.net/community/GoHere-Interactions
And probably Story Progression for all other - https://www.nraas.net/community/StoryProgression
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Aug 2021 at 2:08 PM
The GoHere option is broken and the only bug report I saw on the issue at Nrass was brushed aside so i don't think they are too worried about fixing it. Besides even if it did work it only shuts off 2 triggers not the entire system.

Story Progression will melt my ram plus the story mode is not compatible with my play style.
I also thought about seeing if woohooer could be used somehow but it is also too incompatible with my play style.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 24th Aug 2021 at 2:47 PM Last edited by KatyFernlily : 24th Aug 2021 at 3:10 PM.
You could look through the mods over at simsasylum, if you haven't already - https://simsasylum.com/tfm/

There is this too - https://modthesims.info/d/657983/harder-romance.html
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 25th Aug 2021 at 2:16 AM
I use Retuner and also Go Here. Sims don't get date call and when invite other sims over, it doesn't get into grouping. Are you sure it is not working? What patch you are in? Mine is 1.67.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 25th Aug 2021 at 10:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Darkwolf Jr
The GoHere option is broken and the only bug report I saw on the issue at Nrass was brushed aside so i don't think they are too worried about fixing it. Besides even if it did work it only shuts off 2 triggers not the entire system.

While this is probably not the total solution you are looking for, may I please have a link to where we have brushed aside a bug report? There is a new version of GoHere in beta testing to address some door filter issues, but I don't recall the auto-grouping feature being discussed specifically.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 25th Aug 2021 at 10:31 AM
I have been using Shimrod's No Attraction Calls & Gifts to get rid of the calls for sometime now and today i found Shimrod's DMTR No Wishes: Groups.

I reinstalled the game last night and GoHere seems to be working better and so are a few other things if every thing holds up I will give Story Progression another try.

For now I think this will grouping system out of my way.

Thank you for all your help.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 25th Aug 2021 at 11:39 AM
Sorry igazor I did not see your post "brushed aside" not the best choice of words. The post was fairly old and the only reply was maybe a mod conflict. I checked for conflicts first thing by running it as the only mod in a test game still had the issue and that was the only option I had trouble with. If the reinstall did fix it I don't know why but I am happy it did.

Sorry for my bad wording but I am a terrible writer in fact it takes me over an hour to write a single post and I always seen to sound angry.
Mad Poster
#11 Old 25th Aug 2021 at 2:39 PM Last edited by igazor : 26th Aug 2021 at 4:45 PM.
In that case, consider your "brushed aside" comment to have formally been brushed aside. The important thing is that you are getting your game to behave the way you want it to.